Honda NSX-R LM Prototype Road Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter AileStrike
  • 5 comments
  • 436 views
Messages
69
United States
California
Messages
konekocannon
Messages
SMS SKULL 3
Currently looking for one, don't really care if it has miles or switches.

There's a link to my garage below, probably might have something you're looking for
 
Last edited:
Currently looking for one, don't really care if it has miles or switches.

There's a link to my garage below, probably might have something you're looking for

I have one. Can we trade for a Spoon S2000 Race Car '00?
 
Trade for the Spoon S2K race car? Sure, I'm okay with that. When is a good day for you?
 
Trade for the Spoon S2K race car? Sure, I'm okay with that. When is a good day for you?

Tomorrow. You already know my trade time (8 till 9.30am GMT) :)
 
Deal's sealed then. 👍
 
:)
 
Back