Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car Starlight Black Pearl o/o/o RAFFLE

yes i will put your name in again like i did for cheap-charly. 5 paints is the price per chance to will. 10 guys total is good odds.👍:)

5 More sent, can't remember the names so I'll call them Dave Yellow :)
 
Give me 9, will send paint soon.
 
5 more sent from here as well.
Phoenix Yellow
Competition Yellow
Solar Yellow
India Gelb
Rx8 Yellow

Have we got 10 folks or do I need to have my alt send 5 more as well?
 
5 more sent from here as well.
Phoenix Yellow
Competition Yellow
Solar Yellow
India Gelb
Rx8 Yellow

Have we got 10 folks or do I need to have my alt send 5 more as well?

That's just greedy :sly:
 
5 More sent, can't remember the names so I'll call them Dave Yellow :)

DONE CLOSED .. STAND BY FOR WINNER 10 MIN MAX:tup:
THANK YOU EVERYONE :)
 
That's just greedy :sly:

I prefer to think of it as being industrious since I never win anything anyway. I'm just trying to expedite the drawing as I know there is much weeping and gnashing of teeth in anticipation of the outcome. :lol:
 
I though I had more yellow chips on my alt... but I end up only seeing 1 of the ones you named, so I had to hunt down for 4 more, and found them.

I'm currently sending them, and will be:

Speed Yellow
Pearl Yellow
Yellow Pearl (yes no, it's not the same as above, 1 is from the LFA the other is from a 300SX '89 or something from Nissan).
Lightning Yellow
Daytona Yellow
 
I prefer to think of it as being industrious since I never win anything anyway. I'm just trying to expedite the drawing as I know there is much weeping and gnashing of teeth in anticipation of the outcome. :lol:

Some may say it's edging your bets, other may say a little greedy monster came from the shadows :lol:
 
my girl pulled #7 so he gets one right now.
cheap-charly i feel so bad you didnt win i send you one as consulation prize tomorrow, 15 paints i feel your pain.👍
 
images


Thank you very much Hudson and Little Hudson 👍
 
I should had entered more then 1 time... but whatever.

Congrats nt1138 :cheers:
 
Congratulations to NT1138! Don't feel poorly about it Mr. Hudson Valley, I very rarely trade paints anymore, It gave me something to occupy my time and you got a butt load of Yellow paints, so I'm quite pleased actually. It never was about the car, it's about our little GT5 community...Group hug! :gtpflag:
 
Thank you Han and Charley.

All for a good cause, been too many fights on here lately :nervous:

:cheers::gtpflag:
 
i sent out some stuff in return for you guys that didnt win today.

this one is now closed
 
Congratulations to NT1138! Don't feel poorly about it Mr. Hudson Valley, I very rarely trade paints anymore, It gave me something to occupy my time and you got a butt load of Yellow paints, so I'm quite pleased actually. It never was about the car, it's about our little GT5 community...Group hug! :gtpflag:

sent you one as well .. cant overlook your efforts 15 paints , thanks again:)
 
Thank you so much for your gracious consideration.:bowdown::cheers::gtpflag:
 
Back