Honda NSX-R Prototype LM ROAD CAR

  • Thread starter Thread starter Karma Cowboy
  • 35 comments
  • 4,768 views
So, where can I obtain this car? Is it in the UCD? I've just never seen it there, so wondering if I'm missing something.
 
So, where can I obtain this car? Is it in the UCD? I've just never seen it there, so wondering if I'm missing something.
UCD if you're lucky. I just got it from my Lv. 14 ticket, which you can win for completing the last B-Spec event in the Seasonal Events.
 
UCD if you're lucky. I just got it from my Lv. 14 ticket, which you can win for completing the last B-Spec event in the Seasonal Events.

Bummer. I don't do B-Spec so I guess I'm SOL :grumpy:
 
Never drove it before.
Take it 'round the ring for me :) .
 
I used this car for the ring seasonal in stock form, No assist including abs off 3/1 BB. Gold it on first try. Amazing machine!
 
It's very popular on the current TT because it qualifies as a normal car and has F/R downforce.
 
Back