Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tom
  • 9 comments
  • 2,033 views

Tom

Voice of Gran Turismo
Premium
Messages
6,390
United Kingdom
Kent
Messages
tombrookscomms
Got one for trade, 91.0 Miles / 2 Changes, finished in Vogue Metallic Silver..I am avaliable for trade now and I am after a Level 21 Ticket ideally but I am open to offers about touring cars :)
 
Audi Abt TT-R Touring Car for your NSX Race Car
 
Audi Abt TT-R Touring Car for your NSX Race Car

It's the road going version mate and I already have the Audi
 
OK. What cars don't you have that I do have?
 
Check my garage :)
 
I desperately want one of those! What do you want for it? (something specific, I don't have any tickets)
 
I'll give you a 67' Ticket
 
You still got the nsx-r?? I've got most touring cars so what do you want specifically?
 
Hi

In can give you any of these Tourings:

Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93
Audi A4 Touring Car '04
Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02
Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08
Mercedes-Benz AMG 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92
Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00
Opel Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00
Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03

So, which is gonna be?

Thanx!
 
ill give you any car you want just name it.
 
Back