Resource icon

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 11 comments
Brilliant tune:cheers:
Currently 1.34.934 gives me a top 200 with your tune,(own gear),Red Bull Ring
-but how do you get it to 494 Hp?
My (brand new) car only gets 487 Hp,and I could nicely use 7 more Hp..

Thanks a lot @Kim Nielsen . It's a real pleasure for me to read yours comments. I don't know why you get 487 hp and me 494 hp. I can not watch it because my job takes me a lot of time right now. But as soon as I can I look at all this in detail. Thanks again Kim Nielsen :cheers: :cheers:

:cheers:
Thank you for helping me out.
I would be very glad if you could take a look on the Transmission for the track too?I have used,-Default,top speed 240 km,3985 final.
The problem is that 240 km are too short,and 250 too long.
I´m pretty sure I can go faster with your tune,coz actually I use 5 Traction,and I want to gradually turn it down...

@Kim Nielsen ....There would appear to be a slight glitch in the system. I have used many tunes from my friends @Jeje6410 and @GhostRider65 and I always have a slightly lower BHP than published. It has also worked in reverse......if Jeje or Ghostrider have tested my tunes they get a slightly higher BHP than I have:confused:. Don't know why this happens but it would appear to be peculiar only to France.....I haven't found it occurring between other countries.:scared:. It doesn't really affect things because if you use either @Jeje6410 or @GhostRider65 tunes you are onto a winner:bowdown:...even with slightly less power.:cheers:

@Kim Nielsen ....There would appear to be a slight glitch in the system. I have used many tunes from my friends @Jeje6410 and @GhostRider65 and I always have a slightly lower BHP than published. It has also worked in reverse......if Jeje or Ghostrider have tested my tunes they get a slightly higher BHP than I have:confused:. Don't know why this happens but it would appear to be peculiar only to France.....I haven't found it occurring between other countries.:scared:. It doesn't really affect things because if you use either @Jeje6410 or @GhostRider65 tunes you are onto a winner:bowdown:...even with slightly less power.:cheers:

As my dear friend @Kenzel so well explains, there is a difference between France and other countries. I would not explain it but the HP are different between some countries. In France in GT6 those are ch and 494 ch is equal to 487 bhp. I hope that these small explanations will serve you. Thanks again my friend @Kim Nielsen :cheers:

Thanks again my dear friend Kenzel for yours comments. It's a real pleasure for me to read yours impressions and your comments. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

As my dear friend @Kenzel so well explains, there is a difference between France and other countries. I would not explain it but the HP are different between some countries. In France in GT6 those are ch and 494 ch is equal to 487 bhp. I hope that these small explanations will serve you. Thanks again my friend @Kim Nielsen :cheers:

Aha I understand.Thanks :cheers:

Actually this "special Hp glitch" makes a difference,-at least I think so.
7 Hp more than 487 are also about 1,45% more power,and if this also means
1,45 % faster car,-thats actually about 1,3 sec each 90 sec.....:confused:
-don´t know if it can be calculated that way though??

There frankly I do not know my friend. I always put my values in ch and not in bhp. I apologize but I can not help you anymore. Thanks my friend. :cheers:

If you want to see Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car of my dear friend @GhostRider65 you can see too 494 hp.

@Kim Nielsen
I had a look into this today and different countries measure the power of cars in different ways. The most common would appear to be BHP, however Germany uses PS, Australia and South Africa use kW and France uses ch (chevaux vapeur). I don't think we are being "penalised", I think it is just the "exchange rate" between different measurements. I hadn't realised this until today. Hope this goes some way to explaining the differences.:cheers:

Back