Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter stuncfc2
  • 19 comments
  • 894 views
Messages
66
United Kingdom
Norfolk
Messages
stuncfc2
Hi all
Does anyone have a Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car they are willing to trade ?
I have several b/day and level tickets in return ..... just ask
regards
Stu
 
Last edited:
I've got one 0/0/0... what b/day tickets do you have?
 
I have '61,'66,'67,'70,'86 and '87 as well as lvl tickets 5,9,15,17,23 and 24

any good to any of you ?

also if you have the race version would like that too

can trade now
 
Last edited:
I have an unused NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car in Championship White and the race version of the car. Do you want it?
 
yes please
what would you like in return ... can trade now
 
yes please
what would you like in return ... can trade now

I would prefer the 66' and 67' ticket. Do you want both the road car and the race car?
(Road car: 0/134/0 Race car: 1/0/0)
 
yeah will go for the road version now FR me
stuncfc2

if the race version is tradeable will do that after the reset
cheers
 
yeah will go for the road version now FR me
stuncfc2

if the race version is tradeable will do that after the reset
cheers

OK, FR sent.
 
cheers
sent you a '66 tckt
 
cheers
sent you a '66 tckt

OK, but I may have to wait for some time to gift again. It could vary from 5 hours to a whole day :( Sorry for the inconvenience.
 
no probs just send it when you can
 
no probs can trade with you after reset ..... just un case this falls through
what would you like ?
 
if i end up with 2 it will be ok
 
Just a quick note fellas, the NSX LM Race version is on the blacklist, deeming it untradeable.
 
I guessed as much ................. so just hoping for the road version now

cheers for the info
 
Back