• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 99 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
550PP 2WD Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Red Bull Ring

TT#67 - 550PP 2WD Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Red Bull Ring.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

McLaren MP 4 12C '10 by Jeje6410

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car by GhostRider65

Ferrari F40 '92 by 8l23ub

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car by Jeje6410

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car / Update by o0Maxx0o

RUF RGT '00 by 8l23ub

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
My Great Capture Screenshot 2017-07-14 11-39-56.png

Last edited:
Gold on first lap with the '07 F430 with tune by @Jeje6410 from the Ascari race. No picture phone battery dead, forgot to turn off GPS. Oh well.

Thanks a lot my dear friend Barnabas for having used this Ferrari F430 in this event. It's a real pleasure for me to read that you get gold. 👍 Thanks again my dear friend :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks a lot @Kim Nielsen for having used this Honda in this TT. It's a real pleasure for me to read that. Bravo for your gold and your good time :bowdown::bowdown: :cheers: . Thanks again Kim Nielsen :cheers::cheers:

Gold on first lap with the '07 F430 with tune by @Jeje6410 from the Ascari race. No picture phone battery dead, forgot to turn off GPS. Oh well.

Well done my friend!

Funny, used the Ferrari F430 '06 to get Gold earlier, had two red laps before i got it done, car was Stock though :)

Currently at 1:36.283 with a detuned Alpine VGT (Stock @ 74.1% Power), will try some other cars later before succumbing to the NSX's charms ;)

.452s outside Gold with the Acura HSC '04 on Stock settings @ 490PP (challenging!) :scared:

Enjoy this TT and have fun everyone :cheers:

I tried it because of your great time :bowdown:, and i promise i will not give up on it :)

Might need a lot of training, but hopefully i get it done :cheers:

Stock 490pp HSC is my training car for 550pp roadcar TT and at stock level is frequently faster than 492pp GSX .
Doing Gold with stock HSC you get driving for 1:33.xxx by a tuned NSX-R, granted!

I was better off with the Mclaren than with the Honda Nsx. I make 1.34.194 with some difficulty however!!! It is faster to stretch !!!

Impressiv time with that car...👍
I have tried it,but that car can´t brake or turn:banghead:.Also this tune I can´t get right.I end up with 404 Hp and not 410 like the tune say.
Also the Nsx I get lower Hp (7) than the tune.
What am I missing?
Every other numbers/parts are equal to the tunes,but not the Hp.

Impressiv time with that car...👍
I have tried it,but that car can´t brake or turn:banghead:.Also this tune I can´t get right.I end up with 404 Hp and not 410 like the tune say.
Also the Nsx I get lower Hp (7) than the tune.
What am I missing?
Every other numbers/parts are equal to the tunes,but not the Hp.

Probably you have oil changed. Just thinking...

Probably you have oil changed. Just thinking...

-naee,people say it´s some language thing,where Horse Power gets lost
in translation.I´ve seen a lot of tunes where I can´t get the power to match.
Guess someone have smoked something when the game was programmed...:dopey:

-naee,people say it´s some language thing,where Horse Power gets lost
in translation.I´ve seen a lot of tunes where I can´t get the power to match.
Guess someone have smoked something when the game was programmed...:dopey:
It's called 'localisation'. You'll probably have noticed that the units for speed (mph, km/h) and weight (kg, lb) are in whichever format the country the player is in habitually uses - mph and lb for USA, mph and kg for UK, km/h and kg for Europe. It's the same for power.

Power in metric nations is measured in metric horsepower - PS, cv, Ch. There's a load of different names but it's the same unit, meaning 75kgm/s. Power in avoirdupois nations (US, UK) is measured in the original Imperial horsepower - hp - which is 550lbft/s.

Metric horsepower is 1.4% smaller than Imperial horsepower, so the value will always be 1.4% higher. 200PS is 197.2hp. 400PS is 394.4hp. 1000PS is 986hp.

Anytime someone in a PS region gives a power rating, it's 1.4% higher than you can get in a hp region, but it's just because it's a different way of measuring it. The result is the same. 410PS, as in your example, is 404hp (when rounded to 0dp), which is what you say you see.

Power is also sometimes measured in Watts, and while that's actually the law in Europe - for new cars, power must be advertised in W or kW (sometimes MW), with any other unit as supplementary information only - it's typically only in Australia and New Zealand where this is common.

Last edited:
It's called 'localisation'. You'll probably have noticed that the units for speed (mph, km/h) and weight (kg, lb) are in whichever format the country the player is in habitually uses - mph and lb for USA, mph and kg for UK, km/h and kg for Europe. It's the same for power.

Power in metric nations is measured in metric horsepower - PS, cv, Ch. There's a load of different names but it's the same unit, meaning 75kgm/s. Power in avoirdupois nations (US, UK) is measured in the original Imperial horsepower - hp - which is 550lbft/s.

Metric horsepower is 1.4% smaller than Imperial horsepower, so the value will always be 1.4% higher. 200PS is 197.2hp. 400PS is 394.4hp. 1000PS is 986hp.

Anytime someone in a PS region gives a power rating, it's 1.4% higher than you can get in a hp region, but it's just because it's a different way of measuring it. The result is the same. 410PS, as in your example, is 404hp (when rounded to 0dp), which is what you say you see.

Power is also sometimes measured in Watts, and while that's actually the law in Europe - for new cars, power must be advertised in W or kW (sometimes MW), with any other unit as supplementary information only - it's typically only in Australia and New Zealand where this is common.

Omg,very impressive knowlegde you have about this subject,-something I´ve never knewed about :gtpflag:
But I´m glad it´s just a difference in measure,and not as I feared a real difference in power.
-but hey-now I need to find something ells to blame for my slow times,heehh :cool:

IMG_20170716_055257.jpg

Ferrari F40 for huge and slightly scary fun

PP 550
Max Power 491bhp
Weight 1112kg
Weight Distribution 41:59
Max Torque 61kgfm
Wheels +2
Tyres Sports: Hard
Full Custom Suspension
Racing Brake Kit
Full Custom Transmission
Full Custom LSD
Triple Clutch Flywheel
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Power Limiter 96.8
Ride Height 85/85
Spring Rate 7.71/14.06
DC 1/1
DE 3/3
AR 2/3
Camber 0/0
Toe 0.00/0.00
Brakes 7/3
Reset gears to default
Set final to 3.970
Top Speed to 224mph/360kmh
1st 2,913
2nd 1.881
3rd 1.330
4th 1.000
5th 0.787
LSD 20/7/15

Woo Hoo! Off topic but worth posting.

Gran Turismo Sport Release Date: October 17, 2017
Gran Turismo Sport 192 July 13, 2017 by Andrew Evans
The wait is nearly over. Gran Turismo Sport finally has an official release date, and it will be with us mid-October.

North America and Asia get first dibs on October 17, followed by Europe a day later. Polyphony Digital’s home country of Japan receives the game October 19.

1:33.331 for 63rd atm (ds3+AT)
Pretty early for me, but I'm going away and probably won't have a chance to work on it more before the deadline.
Middle sector messed up a little, around 0.150 lost there. Final sector fastest of all my tries. Negotiating left-right turns before the two final corners is the key here, then just carry the speed and watch the goddamn inside kerb on the last corner - that should do it :D
Thanks to @Stotty for the tune (the old thread).

View attachment 661009

Ferrari F40 for huge and slightly scary fun

PP 550
Max Power 491bhp
Weight 1112kg
Weight Distribution 41:59
Max Torque 61kgfm
Wheels +2
Tyres Sports: Hard
Full Custom Suspension
Racing Brake Kit
Full Custom Transmission