Power : 484 hp @ 8000 rpm
Torque : 459.2 Nm @ 6500 rpm

Weigth : 1044 kg
Front / Rear Weigth Distribution : 46:54

Weigth-to-power ratio : 2.15 kg/hp
Performance Points : 541 PP

Standard model
98 570 credits @ Honda (JPN).
Driving genre : 20% stable / 50% drift / 30% track training, 200% sweat I guess. Wild.

---

-edit jan 23 2014 - toe changed from 0/0 to -0.03 / +0.12.

Another setup renewal from one of mine in GT5. This time I fully re-tuned the car because the GT5 setup don't translate very well in GT6.

Okay. So back in the glorious days of GT2 or GT3 I don't really remember, here's my favorite car. Not by performance, by chassis and driving.
I kept racing and racing vs my brother, who used a R32 or 33, and kept loosing and loosing. Anyway I love the car.
I'd so would want to see a real one, since here in France you can't see a lot of them. This exact car is the one I buy in real life if someday I'm rich. This, or an Alpine Renault A110.

With this setup I tried to acheive how I feel the spirit of NSX are. I'm quite proud about the result and I know that a lot of you guys won't like this one. This is a very personal setup. The handling is risky, but very rewarding if trained and done rigth. Try her and tell me !

RS/RS helps really a lot but you risk barrel rolls sometime while drifting esp. on Trial Mountain. Aero depending on the choosen track could help to learn the car. An aero setup here is put in option.

The LSD locks are very common, so the car is rewarding a lot if you know the LSD by heart. The standard clutch helps a lot to smooth LSD locks. Try with a triple plate if you don't beleive me... :)

1337 or oldschool NSX drivers only ! :)

Any comments, improvements or suggestions are of course welcomed.

---

Oil change/chassis hardening/aero in option (see below)/standard clutch/else all parts/bigger:1 SSR Professor VF1/chassi : Monte Carlo Blue Pearl (from Honda).

Tires
- Racing Hard/Hard - You can put Racing Soft/Soft from record attempts, the car is still drivable with Hard/Hard, tends to drift.

Suspension
Suspension (Front / Rear)
- Ride Height : 70 / 90
- Spring Rate : 13.37 / 12.03 (for 1337 drivers :))
- Dampers (Comp.) : 4 / 5
- Dampers (Ext.) : 3 / 5
- Anti-Roll Bars : 4 / 3
- Camber angle (-) : 1.2 / 1.3
- Toe angle : -0.03 / +0.12

Brakes (Front / Rear)
- Brake Balance 4 / 4

Transmission
Gearbox
- Top Speed : Auto Set @ 360 km/h.
- standard clutch (the LSD locks are smoother !)

Adjustable LSD (Front / Rear)
- Initial Torque : - / 6
- Acceleration Sensitivity : - / 10
- Braking Sensitivity : - / 10

Power
- Power limiter : 100%
- NOS is available.

Body/Chassis
- Dynamics (Front / Rear) : - / 20 or none depending on the race
The aero part is ugly. Really really ugly. And it deserve the drifting agility on bumpy roads like Trial Montain or fast/multiple corners like in Rome.
But it helps a lot for races with smooth curves like High Speed Ring. The aero makes strange effects at 150 km/h while drifting.
You want one on races with smooth 200km/h+ curves.

Driving aids
- ABS : 1
Else all 0/off

Tuning circuit
- Roma 1:12.663 -edit- 1'07.915
- Trial Mountain 1:28.608 clean - with RS/RS tires, realistic grass, no SRF (beat me ! If I could drive better I could do 1:27'5xx !)
- Monza online (no aero - ranked a #2 on 8-10 drivers at the start, #2 in lap times too, RS/RS... Eternal #2 car...)
- High Speed Ring (aero, RS/RS, in the 1:07.991, very easy to beat).

Tip
- I hope you know what kind of cars are NSX before coming in her cockpit :).

- The LSD is set low so it locks everytime but not very strong since the clutch is a standard one. If, no, when the LSD locks, be gentle with the steering, don't make violent left rigth moves. Be somehow kind on the accel and brake pedal too.

- Typical smooth curve (any length) :
* brake hard
* let go the brake and downshift, let your motor brake
* turn. The car starts to drift (the lsd locks), hold your direction.
* If not enough grips, put small kicks on gaz to get grip back (but not completly to keep drifting). If too much gaz, you're dead. If no gaz you're dead. If brake, you're dead.
Downshifting can be done while drifting at low rev due to the standard clutch (you're dead with a triple plate). Downshifting at high rev while drifting, you're dead.
* Try geting back grip with louder gaz at the end of the corner, that would make the LSD unlocks (you can see a very small "click" on the direction when done). Then take a little more confidence on the gaz pedal. Don't turn after this because the accel LSD can lock.
* Congrats you're alive and at a good speed if done rigth :)

- Countersteering is possible but do this without touching the gaz or brake. Golden rule here : one thumb at a time (or be very very kind).

- I setup'ed so you can also brake late, enter a curve at slow speed then jump on the gaz pedal and countersteering. This is very cinematographic, but that don't work everytime, not even half of the time. The LSD should make the car auto-come back there. Helps in fast S curves or in case of emergency.

- The car can also auto-turn around the Roma L curve. What I call autoturn is just brake when the weigth is a little on the outside of the corner, a very small wheel tap then neutral pos, small accel kicks as usual, then full accel when the LSD unlocks. Magic.

- Never, ever, ever lock the LSD at high rev. See the wall ? Okay, now barrelling ? Ok so, don't do this ever. This is the main problem of any high HP NSX you'll ever see everywhere. The answer to this is the standard clutch. That trick helps RR setups too for a cost in performances of like 0.1%.

Back to the GT6 shop

Last edited:
*bump* (sorry for this)

Just to say that car can win gold in the NSX seasonal event around Ascari.

I managed a 2:27'397 (ranked #2965) with the following adjustements :
- Gearbox @ 230 km/h
- Toe @ -0.03 / +0.12 (this will be put in the setup in a futur update)
- Weigth reduction #2 (1094 kg)
- Power limiter until you get 276 hp (3.96 hp/kg)
- Keep the enhanced windows
- Oil change, chassis refresh
- Skid recovery force on
- The standard clutch is the key ! Confirmed to be the best clutch for the car.

I made a mistake in a hairpin, I could be in the low 2:26'xxx I think.

The ranking is really trusted by R'02, that's really a shame, I would have hoped the ranking were not that uniform :/

Salut Blue****
Thank you for this configuration. If this little find useful ....
Free Course clean: Roma 1’08.686
Trial Mountain 1’28.696
By NSX on against seasonal event around Ascari, I managed to nothing??

1'08 on Roma, no way you beat me by 4 secs, I'll re-beat you tonigth :) :)

Are you with SRF on Ascari Seasonal ? The most important is to get the first tigth "S" rigth, then the rest, drive with caution. Then beat you, then beat you, etc.

My time on Ascari is after something like 3-4 hours trying (I'm a stuborn guy), I managed to get gold after the first 30m (with SRF).

Driving a NSX R'02 is better for the event I think. The S Zero is the best NSX for kg/hp but it seems the R'02 got better aero, and better gearbox / torque distribution (and an ugly face compared to the Zero :)). Maybe there's some premium model bias, I don't really know, it seems to me that's strange.

Last edited:
MCH, good choice I guess :)

Free Course clean: Roma 1’08.686
1'07.915 :) (RS/RS, with the posted setup and the same gearbox). Little errors, my racing line could go no less than 1'07.6xx I think. 22 lap to go from 1'08.048 @lap7 to this.

Now you know the track, if you try back Ascari, with the S Zero, what is your time ? I allready know the S Zero '99 is "bad" compared to the R'02, I would want to know "how bad".

Too bad for me the S Zero isn't better, it's my prefered model of NSX... I want one in real life, could you give me money for this ? :)

-edit- rereading you, you forget the 'f' in my name :D :D :D

Last edited:
Sorry BlueShift,
return Ascari 2'32 .791, apart from the fact that I was not a very good driver plus I do not like Ascari.
Rome 1'08 .251. Hello.
At the suspension settings you do not difference between RH & CS tires?

Last edited:
At the suspension settings you do not difference between RH & CS tires?
Not that much. Dampers and antiroll bars set mostly the weigth transfert speeds.
CS tires have less grip build than RH so rear to front to rear weigth transfer is already slow enough in a curve.

It's usually surprisingly harder to tune dampers with racing tires than confort, but it's pretty logical. :)

Spring could be 5% less stiff though. I need to rebalance the car due to me forgetting the gaz weigth on all my non-recent tunes (LFA and before).

Back