Naptown25rs Ambitious, but rubbish... Premium Messages 1,300 Indiana Messages Naptown25rs Jan 29, 2012 #1 Looking for as many of these as possible, will trade matte, chrome and all other paints.
OhThatsCool Messages 127 United States Messages Hateocracy95 Jan 29, 2012 #2 I believe I may have one. Will tell you when I get home. I may have 1 though..
ridinghigh705 Messages 71 Ontatio Messages ridinghigh705 Jan 29, 2012 #3 I got one, send a friend request to.ridinghigh705. Trade for a matte black or grey.
Naptown25rs Ambitious, but rubbish... Premium Messages 1,300 Indiana Messages Naptown25rs Jan 29, 2012 #4 ridinghigh705 I got one, send a friend request to.ridinghigh705. Trade for a matte black or grey. Click to expand... FR sent... Have matte black or matte light gray, you pick.
ridinghigh705 I got one, send a friend request to.ridinghigh705. Trade for a matte black or grey. Click to expand... FR sent... Have matte black or matte light gray, you pick.