HondaElement`s Garage! Over 1000 different cars, will trade anything for my wants!

  • Thread starter Thread starter HondaElement
  • 357 comments
  • 15,189 views
Two matte light blues for your Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Rally Car ‘92, if it's stock?
 
Two matte light blues for your Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Rally Car ‘92, if it's stock?

Yes it is exactly how it was from the UCD. What day do you want?
 
The 5th? I will probably send on the evening of the 4th, if that's okay with you.
 
The 5th? I will probably send on the evening of the 4th, if that's okay with you.

Works for me, just add me on PSN name is lovetranquillity. I will send you the car on the 5th around 7pm eastern time.
 
Can give you any 5 paints for Honda ARTA NSX '00
 
Ok, do you have 2 chrome gold and 3 matte light green?

Yep. I see you have 3/2 and 3/5 open.

Put me down for 3/5 as I have a paint trade lined up for tonight after reset. You can send with your 3/2 slot if you don't get it filled. I will send paint tomorrow 3/3 either way.

I think I still have you added on PSN, if not I'll send another request when I get home in about 3 hrs.
 
I can send upto 4 gold chromes for this: 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10

Cheers
 
Sorry about any delay in sending cars, I have been a bit busy. Just updated the thread and trades will continue.
 
Hi
Still in need of matte light green and matte white?
 
You still after gold chrome mate?
 
Do you have this: HKS CT230R '08?

If so would like to trade for that. I have alternatives I would like if not. :)
 
OK when can you trade?

Shall I add "lovetranquillity" now?
 
OK when can you trade?

Shall I add "lovetranquillity" now?
Yes add lovetranquillity now, and I can send now or on the 5th around 7pm eastern time
 
Yes add lovetranquillity now, and I can send now or on the 5th around 7pm eastern time

Ok can do the trade now. I will add you and then send the gold chrome.
 
can send u all these today:

Gold Chrome
Matte Light Green Paint
Matte Light Blue Paint
Matte White Paint

want:

Mitsubishi i Concept ‘03

PSN AlphaZer0-Custom
 
5 Gold Chrome for Pagani Zonda LM Race Car???
tomorrow ????
pm me if you interested
 
5 Gold Chrome for Pagani Zonda LM Race Car???
tomorrow ????
pm me if you interested

The pagani lm race car cannot be traded because its value can be up to 1million credits, so it is on the list of untradable cars.
 
Do you still need anything mate? I'm willing to trade
 
HondaCR-X SiR '90 how much? car? free? ...
 
Back