HondaElement`s Garage! Over 1000 different cars, will trade anything for my wants!

  • Thread starter Thread starter HondaElement
  • 357 comments
  • 15,189 views
Dark Green X2010 for your Peugeot 905 for tomorrow?

I would like to do this trade instead of paints since it is better to get the cars now before we can no longer trade them
 
Hello! Interested in a Yellow Furai??? I have a light blue and a white mate paint also :)
 
I would like to do this trade instead of paints since it is better to get the cars now before we can no longer trade them

Just found it XD. I'm still after Pescarolo Courage C60 Peugeot RC '03. I'm willing to trade it for the X2010 tomorrow.
 
Pescarolo sport GV5 '04 for pink X2010? or mattes?
 
Just found it XD. I'm still after Pescarolo Courage C60 Peugeot RC '03. I'm willing to trade it for the X2010 tomorrow.

Ok, I can to that instead.
 
which other matte paint do u want ?
i have purple,dark blue ,green, and light red matte colours
im intrested in the mitsubisihi starion rally car .
 
I have Gold Chrome and Light green matt that i know of?
I also have about 4-5 other matt paints(can't remember which)
Im booked on car trades but can trade paints for any of the following-
Speed 8 race car
Formula GT
2D race car
Sauber c9 race car
R8 race car (team playstation)
You interested?
 
I can do paint trades but I would prefer car trades since I need the X2010 before the new restrictions.
 
will you do a matte paint for a FGT? I need one badly to finish the game but can't afford it lol

EDIT: i have matte silver, blue & red i think
 
will you do a matte paint for a FGT? I need one badly to finish the game but can't afford it lol

EDIT: i have matte silver, blue & red i think

I cannot since I am not looking for those colors and I am looking to get X2010s
 
I cannot since I am not looking for those colors and I am looking to get X2010s


actually hav matte light blue and light red, but sorry i don't have any colored x2010.
 
Sorry, I cannot do trades for paint until after the 2nd
 
I have a cranberry colored x1 and would love your corvette c5r.
 
I have a cranberry colored x1 and would love your corvette c5r.

Ok works for me, lets trade then. Which day would you like, check the first page for dates.
 
HondaElement
Ok works for me, lets trade then. Which day would you like, check the first page for dates.

Tuesday the 2nd is my only available day but its not available.
 
Hey man i'd like your Zonda LM Race Car please for 2 Light Matte Greens?
 
My Black NISMO R32 GT-R S-Tune '00 for your Ford Falcon XR8 Race Car?

Please Reply!
 
2 Gold Chrome for Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91
+
2 Gold Chrome for Mark IV Race Car '67

i can send tomorrow
 
My Black NISMO R32 GT-R S-Tune '00 for your Ford Falcon XR8 Race Car?

Please Reply!

I cannot do it since the new restrictions will be in place by the time I would be able to send the car, the ford falcon is more than 1 million.
 
2 Gold Chrome for Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91
+
2 Gold Chrome for Mark IV Race Car '67

i can send tomorrow

I cannot do those trades since there are not enough days left to send the cars, I already have the other days pending. I can trade you something else for the the gold paint since I have every car.
 
Hi, I have a red 400R if you're still looking for that. Hard to pick from your garage, 95 eclipse, 88 accord and 83 civic very appealing.

I'll take the 88' Accord Coupe please ^.^
 
Hi, I have a red 400R if you're still looking for that. Hard to pick from your garage, 95 eclipse, 88 accord and 83 civic very appealing.

I'll take the 88' Accord Coupe please ^.^

Is march 4th Ok?
 
what colour is your FTO Super Touring Car as i have gols paint to trade
 
I want to trade you a x1 neon orange for your c60 Judd race car '05
 
Back