HondaFanatic's Gallery 3/15 "Edge Special" plus friends

spitfire143
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to comment and critic my shots. Help is always welcome. I'll return the favor as well đź‘Ť I realize they may not be the "best" but I am having fun. And this is just basically a way to show off my Garage :)

Gave up updating the first post! please check out all the pages to see my photos

Last edited:
NrburgringNordschleife_1.jpg

SuzukaCircuit2.jpg

TokyoR246.jpg

AhrweilerStreet_3.jpg

Kyoto-Gion.jpg

the Mazda Furia ( or something like that) is my favourit, the rest looks good also. check my gallery also if you have the time pleas.

Thanks for checking out my photos earlier.
I really like the pic of the Rays mag up close in post #2, and the S2000 headlights in the dark further on.

Hey, thanks for the feedback on my gallery :)

I absolutely love the black-and-white rear-on view of that S2000, looks top!

good thing it ran into the back of me long enough so i could get that photo, never saw ANY of the others on that starting line again lol

Love your latest update, that Infiniti G37 is one hell of a beast!

I also dig the TZ2 shots, I'm jealous of anyone who has that car (I have not got the patience to race up to 20million, I'm too busy checking out the various overlooked cars lol)

Quite like the Step Van shots as well, I was tempted to buy one to add to my giant-killer fleet. The little cars need loving too :)

Please check out my update if you've got a moment :)

B/w AEM S2000, one of the best I think:tup:
Besides, maybe you could try some lightroom processing. I mean that ingame effects are a bit weak. Well, I think so...
Anyway, nice gallery! Do more!:)

Back