HONDA'S DRAG TOURNAMENT ff

United States
north carolina
jahluv4ever-_
I will be hosting a Honda's tournament on Friday @ 6 p.m and 6 p.m on Saturday and maybe more.If you want to sign up post it on this thread or message me!👍

Last edited:
Maybe just make it an all ff room instead of a specfic make of car room. There are many different make of cars that have ffs.

Maybe just make it an all ff room instead of a specfic make of car room. There are many different make of cars that have ffs.

Yeah i agree with you jdiaz because all my ff cars are not hondas. I have a few cars that will be good aganist them hondas. :sly:

if its not eks,dc2s,or dc5s there will be very little interest most these honda kids dont tune much else.believe me i always try to get the other cars out

if its not eks,dc2s,or dc5s there will be very little interest most these honda kids dont tune much else.believe me i always try to get the other cars out

Wow, just like the GT-R's, Enzo's, and ACR's in regular drag lobbies. Some people just get really lazy when it comes to tuning don't they? I would join in on this but I'm not really a fan on Honda's there are only a few that I like and none of them are FF's, the NSX is my favorite but it seems underpowered in this game.

95% of all Honda rooms run the same cars over and over again.

95%??? make 150%!!

These guys are hella boring and everytime you want to take another car that's not a honda, they start crying:(, here a list of cars that can run vs hondas!!

1990 CRX (12.21s) vs Celica 2000GTR 89 (12.20s) tree will be all!

DC299 11.63s vs Clio 2.0 11.63s=perfect match!

Civic 08 11.65s vs Focus 06 11.65s= perfect match!

EP04 vs EK RM= pefect match! (11.58s)!

Focus 02(11.70s) vs DC5 03 (11.68s) vs dc295 (11.70s)=perfect match!

RSX04vsGTI05 (11.96s)=perfect match!

Last edited:
Shells N Cheese
Wow, just like the GT-R's, Enzo's, and ACR's in regular drag lobbies. Some people just get really lazy when it comes to tuning don't they? I would join in on this but I'm not really a fan on Honda's there are only a few that I like and none of them are FF's, the NSX is my favorite but it seems underpowered in this game.

I know what you mean there are so many ff cars you can use. Try something like the ford taurus sho runs 11.685s which runs well against the dc5 03.

I know what you mean there are so many ff cars you can use. Try something like the ford taurus sho runs 11.685s which runs well against the dc5 03.

I might just do that lol, just something a bit different because I'm sick of the same old cars, that why I always try to use underdog cars now just because it's a little more fun and challenging, a few good examples of this would be the Tuscan Speed 6 (street) vs the RX-7 a good tree will be needed to beat that pesky RX-7 with the Tuscan because the Tuscan runs between 9.94-9.96 BSL on a good tune and the RX-7 runs 9.92-9.93 BSL (not to sure on this one haven't ran it in awhile, might be faster). Even with the higher HP cars for example when an ACR comes out I tend to use the '06 Coupe now because one I like it more and two it's an underdog so when it smokes an ACR it makes the victory that much sweeter :)

True, I forgot about that one and also there is an ALFA Romeo that can run vs EKs. it runs 11.75s! 👍

Latest Posts

Back