Hoonigan's Next Generation Takes On the World's Quickest Cars in the Hoonicorn

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5 comments
FYI: Laughlin's Vette is a Pro Mod car, not Pro Stock.
Hoonigan says different, and while they're by no means entirely immune to errors I'm inclined to take them (and the fact he races 1/8ths in it) at their word:
Hoonigan Press Release
Episode 1 of the series’ second season launches today on the Hoonigan YouTube channel, featuring Lia and the Hoonicorn taking on a 4,000HP Pro Stock Corvette drag racer piloted by NHRA driver Alex Laughlin. Each week, Lia Block will take on a new challenger in a best of three no-prep drag race format, ranging from this full Pro Stock NHRA dragster, to one of the world’s fastest R35 GTRs, a Tesla Model S Plaid, and nearly everything in between. Taking lessons from season 1 of the show, the Hoonigans lined up some of the fastest and most interesting cars to race against the impossibly-fast Hoonicorn.
As far as I can tell, the car that Laughlin races in Pro Mod is a Camaro.

Hoonigan says different, and while they're by no means entirely immune to errors I'm inclined to take them (and the fact he races 1/8ths in it) at their word:

As far as I can tell, the car that Laughlin races in Pro Mod is a Camaro.
Pro Stock class only puts out roughly 1,500HP and also exclusively uses EFI, which means no blowers. 4,000HP is much more in line with what Pro Mod cars put out.

Laughlin's Pro Stock car for reference...
NHRA-Pro-Stock-Alex-Laughlin-action-678.jpg

At what point will Ken impart to her the ways of the total wipeout (Preferably within the first three stages of a rally), as well as getting her to the turn tables where he can show her the ways of House/Trance/Fusion/Jazz, and then top it off with a magic act?

Latest Posts

Back