Hopefully more original tracks

• Thread starter RickyBFC92
  • 99 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I’m delighted that Trial Mountain and High Speed Ring are in GT7 but I really hope more of the original tracks from GT1 and GT2 come back, like Deep Forest, Grand Valley, Autumn Ring etc. The fictional tracks in GT Sport are good but not as fun as the originals in my opinion, and although I understand that real world tracks are required I’m getting tired of racing on Spa and Monza etc, you can drive those tracks in almost every other racing game, I’ve always thought that the fictional tracks in Gran Turismo is what separates the series from others and makes it special.

With all the nostalgia in the trailer, hard to imagine tracks like Grand Valley & Deep Forest not coming to GT7, I would probably expect future updates adding these & others, GT7 may be a work in progress with downloads like GTS.
Kaz once said Deep Forest is his favorite classic original track. I think it's pretty safe to say it's returning, along with Grand Valley.
I mean it's not that they won't bring those back, but about if they're able to remake it or not (though you claim it'll be future updates anyway).

I think some of the originals will return such as Grand Valley Speedway (and east variant) and Deep Forest (Kaz Yamauchi said a few years back that they were working on the track from scratch as the kerbs were as big as the actual cars in some cases). I can also see Midfield Raceway and Apricot Hill Raceway returning in the future as DLC or through an update perhaps. Also from the trailer, sometimes more content emerges which wasn’t shown and some extra original circuits could indeed return in the future for this reason although we can only keep our fingers crossed!

I hope Red Rock Valley and Rome Night from GT2.

I find Rome Night from GT2 to be underrated because it was barely used. The night atmosphere creates a nice track. Also Rome is one of my favourite cities I hope one day I will visit this beautiful city.

Last edited:
Kaz once said Deep Forest is his favorite classic original track. I think it's pretty safe to say it's returning, along with Grand Valley.
Maybe even tracks like Apricot Hill, Tokyo Route 246, Route 5 clubman/special and SSR11? Which seem the most likely?

I wouldn't be surprised if the roster of classic GT fictional tracks (At least the PS1-era roster) made it back. At minimum, one fictional track that I really hope comes back is Grand Valley. I consider that to be the flagship fictional circuit of the series. And if they bring back Grand Valley they better bring back the 300 km endurance too, perhaps as a Group 3 event.

Of all the classic tracks to bring back Grand Valley feels like the most obvious choice, the most well-known.

I think they would definitely place it in the US as well, given that there is a real valley with that name in Colorado.

Last edited:
Citta di Aria would be a dream.
I know it's not GT, and the textures are terrible, but there are people bringing all sorts of old GT tracks to life in AC.

With all the nostalgia in the trailer, hard to imagine tracks like Grand Valley & Deep Forest not coming to GT7, I would probably expect future updates adding these & others, GT7 may be a work in progress with downloads like GTS.
Yeah I think you’re right, GT7 will probably have a 5+ year life cycle, I expect they’ll add dozens of tracks and a good 250+ more cars in that time.

Last edited:
I think Deep Forest and Grand Valley will be back, not so sure about Autumn Ring, even though it's a good circuit.

Tracks from GT2 need to come back. Red Rock Valley, Grindelwald, Tahiti Maze, Tahiti Road and Midfield Raceway need to come back.
Grindelwald and Red Rock will never come back no matter how much people beg, they’ve been lost in the GT wilderness 😅

Last edited:
Back