HORDE_R35 Photo Gallery - GT-R N24 GT Academy 12 - 07/06

• Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 1,610 comments
Beautiful preview horde! Glad to see you're back.

So Artistic! Me likey. :D

Great to have you back, Tiago. Can't wait to see the full set. :D

Love the preview. Waiting for the full set! ;)

That looks very interesting...

Nice set Tiago! :D Those sporadic sparkles in the photo are making the showing of the overall photo even more visionary. :)

Looks like it will be awesome :) Welcome back !

Cool! Good car choice! :)

That is beautiful. HOOOORDE!!! I love ya! can't wait for the full show!:)👍

If that's the preview I can't wait for the set.

Thanks people! Happy to be back but im little busy. Hope i can post the set this weekend :).

Preview

Hi everyone. I have been way from GT5 scene mainly because i was bored, but now im back with a new set ready :). What do you guys think of the preview? :D

Intresting preview, not sure about the blur effect but I love the intense colouring and warmth. 👍

Welcome back! It looks very promising. 👍

It looks like a good addition to my GT-R set... :D Great shot! :drool:👍

GPR
Intresting preview, not sure about the blur effect but I love the intense colouring and warmth. 👍

Very nice preview, like the blur effect. Glad to see you back. 👍

A very dreamy look to that.

Loving the colors but it's a bit too blurry for me, anyway nice shot :)

Nice shot - and great to see you back Horde:tup:

I'm liking that preview. It has an interesting toning to it. 👍

Glad to see you back Horde ! And i'll be Honest, the preview looks unusual !!

Thanks for stopping by everyone :D. Im glad im back too. Some quick updates:

GT-R N24 GT Academy 12

Love the first one. You've made me want to go on photo mode now. A problem, as I'm going to a revision thingy soon >:(

Sometimes heavenly, sometimes realistic, mosty mixing both. The first and fourth are my favs, nice update, glad to see you back in the business Horde :)

The first three photos really attracted my attention. Loving the different effects you added to these shots. 👍

Beautiful set. Especially love the first and last. The composition in the last is absolutely unique and original and that's a huge selling point for me.

Amazing set Horde! The first 4 look amazing especially like the effects. The last 2 look very realistic. 👍

That's a superb set mate 👍
The first one is awesome and I really love the style of the first four : heveanly like Hervé said 👍
I also like the last two, very reallistic 👍

Back