Horizon Blueprints Thread

I haven't messed with Blueprints much, so I don't know what I'm doing.

EDIT
I got it figured out now. I just need to unlock more events so I can start setting up my own Championships. They'll be based on the Midnight Club class groups:

Unbeatable Street Racers - Tuners
American Royalty Car Club - Classic and Modern Muscle
Luxury Rollers Car Club - Luxury Cars
Big Playas - Trucks and SUV's
By Invitation Only - Supercars and Hypercars

Last edited:
American Royalty Car Club Championship is live! Go to the Three Bridge Circuit (I think that's what it's called) and it should be there.

Nice to see this thread already exists! I was just about to go and create one myself - fortunately a bit of looking has saved me some work.

I've created a few Blueprints, but I wanted to showcase my most recent one because it's something that I don't think anyone has done before. The Blueprint's name is "AE86 Cruise: Slow Ride" and the goal - as you might assume - is to get to Horizon Surfer's Paradise without damage. Starting at night, you set off from the West Byron Bay Blueprint start point, heading up the east coast to Surfers. At least, that's the fastest route. The main feature of this Blueprint is that the time limit is set to 30 minutes, so you can go as fast or as slow as you want and take any route you feel like. Wanna go west and then head through the Outback on your way? Go for it. Feel like a trip through the rainforest, perhaps stopping on the Maroondah Reservoir Trail to take in the scenery? Feel free to. In this cruise, you can take one of the greatest cars of all time and go anywhere you please, as fast or as slow as you please. Though, of course, I personally recommend taking it slow, turning off the radio and enjoying the ambiance.

My Gamertag is GyroxOpex, if you want to give it a go. :)

I have a blueprint called "Rapid Response" using the Crown Vic Interceptor at night with heavy rain. Kinda wanted to recreate the Rapid Response missions from NFS Hot Pursuit. My GT is GTP CBA57 if you want to give it a go.

Last edited:
I have a Scramble Race blueprint up at Redstone Mine called "Redstone Buggy Bash". 6 laps in the Offroad Buggies class. GT is Quattro Saltire if you want to try it.

Last edited:
I created "Vintage sedans" and another one, but I'm afraid the title could be offensive for someone, so let's keep it a secret :lol:

Luxury Rollers Car Club is Live! Head to the first race to the right of the Yarra Valley Outpost.

Made so many I can't even remember where they're at. I made one championship called Snake Charmers using the Dodge/SRT Viper, Shelby Cobras, and Ford Mustang Cobras. Another championship is called old vs new: Dodge Challenger. And then this Open Roof Invitational with all open top vehicles.

Attachments

• IMG_20161117_212004982_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20161117_212004982_HDR.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 22
I have blueprinted a few races relating to other games, such as a race for only GT Race cars in the Motorsport All Stars Pack

I have fallen in LOVE with this feature! The fact you can even set a specific song to play in the Bucketlist ones is amazing too.

I made one starring the Countach called "Like the 80s Films". I'll record it and share it when I get off work :D

I added it, now how would we consider the GT-R Black Edition? Should the GT-R be eligible for Unbeatable Street Racers? I made one challenge for Unbeatable Street Racers, and added the GT-R to the eligible list

Yeah, we can add it. I was going to put it in the By Invitation Only championship but it's not really a supercar.

Or I can combine the classic and modern together, but the max number of cars you can toggle is 50. I made a little endurance race for D class cars and had to remove cars with under 200 PI.

Well, here, i think, where would you place the Unbeatable Street Racers in, just combine both, just choose the car you want for the event flyer, by selecting it first before the others. like when making the Street Racers challenge. selecting the R35 first before any other car

I made one earlier as a throwback to the Landrush races in DiRT 2 and 3. It uses the Alumicraft and Penhall Buggies plus the BJ Baldwin and RJ Anderson trucks. I also added the classic F100 Trophy truck for fun. The race takes place at the Snow Park Cross Country circuit.

I made one where cars that are Special Event Cars in Need for Speed No Limits can participate (eg. Shelby 2013 GT500, Huracan, Diablo, 69 Charger, BNR34, etc...)

You can choose what car you want on the event flyer, just select the car you want first, then add all other cars to make the event (eg. if you want the R35 on the event flyer, select the Nissan GT-R Black Edition first, the add all other cars after.)

Now that we have the Porsche 911 993 in the game, I can finally make this championship I've been wanting to create for a while. This event is based on a championship in Need for Speed High Stakes between the Lamborghini Diablo SV, Ferrari F50, and the Porsche 911.

full

full

For added nostalgia, I'll be listening to the NFS High Stakes soundtrack while running this. :D

Note: Due to how this game works, an unfortunate thing about this championship is that if the 911 is ran stock, the AI will only use the 911 as well since it has the lowest PI of the three cars. It needs to be upgraded to the top of class A in order for the F50 and Diablo to appear.

Last edited:
My first proper Blueprint event

WORLD SUPER GT AUSTRALIA
d420a8d9-a04e-43d4-a3ba-5a1381aaf06a_Thumbnail.PNG

df6887f8-0c24-46ad-b1c3-e9eaffaf19de_Thumbnail.PNG

Each race takes around 15-20 minutes to complete in a high S2 car. Currently working on doing them all in a stock F50 GT

Back