Horn 112

• Thread starter Ovac
  • 18 comments
United States
North Carolina
Ovac
Ive been told that Horn 112 is the Tank Car horn, and its just my luck that I have horns 111 and 113....If anyone is willing to trade me the horn I would be more than happy to give you whatever you want. (I have all the cars, just not all of them are 0/0/0)

Thanks in Advance!

You guys are awesome, geeseventy6 im send a FR. Thanks to both of you for the speedy replys!

StarLight I also sent you a FR just now too but the Horn is the only thing I need! Thanks Again!

Sorry guys, I totally forgot the limit.
So I will send the horn after the reset.
No worries you both will get them.
👍

StarLight
Sorry guys, I totally forgot the limit.
So I will send the horn after the reset.
No worries you both will get them.
👍

Okay thank you.I will send FR tomorrow I'm going to bed right now.

That's fine, in the mean time let me tell you why I want the Tank Car Horn in the first place (other than it being the best horn of the lot). You see I manage a GT5 Racing League, and in our Spring Season I won 3/4ths of the races. My fellow drivers in the League ask me on a regular basis now "Could Racing With You Get Any More Obnoxious?"...Our Summer Season starts this weekend and I intend to show them the answer to the question is yes...yes it can..It's all in good fun though, hope you got a chuckle out of my story!

That's fine, in the mean time let me tell you why I want the Tank Car Horn in the first place (other than it being the best horn of the lot). You see I manage a GT5 Racing League, and in our Spring Season I won 3/4ths of the races. My fellow drivers in the League ask me on a regular basis now "Could Racing With You Get Any More Obnoxious?"...Our Summer Season starts this weekend and I intend to show them the answer to the question is yes...yes it can..It's all in good fun though, hope you got a chuckle out of my story!

Thanks for sharing.
Yes you can!
Wish you all the luck.
:)

I know I'm a bit slow....but I also want to offer a free Horn!
You`re late, you don`t say... But late gifts are welcome as well I guess.
I ask myself: Shall I open a "Free Horn 112 for all" thread?

You`re late, you don`t say... But late gifts are welcome as well I guess.
I ask myself: Shall I open a "Free Horn 112 for all" thread?

That's how The Giveaway thread started... 👍

Sstill available for free there...in case you need a few mate

That's how The Giveaway thread started... 👍

Sstill available for free there...in case you need a few mate

Don`t dare to send horns to me. I don`t want no items except Replikas. :lol:
Maybe I can manage to send something this evening. (Starts with "S" and ends with "ame".)

Again I say you guys are awesome! Thank you both! Oh and I boasted Horn 112 in some team practice races last night. My team was more amused than annoyed..plan backfired xD

Back