Horns wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raggadish
  • 66 comments
  • 3,512 views
Few fired over.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
I'll send some later on today when I'm off work.
 
Hi mate!, these are now yours:

Horns: 1, 2, 4, 5 & 6

SENT!
 
Thanks! Check you generalb account, there's a car waiting for you. :)

Cheers mate, Your first ticket will be on its way at next reset.:D
Plus I think I sent 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, on the horns and AMG. 1, 2, 5, 6, 13.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Last edited:
You can add me as well...
 
Count me in ...

.. send an FR to BlueSkyHawk

:)
 
8, 21, 22, 23, 25 - 28, 31 32 ,33 34, HORNS SENT

AMG 15, 18, 20,
AUDI 2, 9, 21, 56, 65, 67, 68,

LVL 3 Sent
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)


EDIT: I think it maybe possible that I sent AUDI 36 instead of 56? It sent as I realised.
 
Last edited:
Horns- 271, 273, 275, 277, 279

SENT!

and Renault complete.
 
Horns: 216, 217, 218, 219 & 220

SENT!
 
Again, thanks all! Mygt has been updated.
 
SENT

horns 262, 264, 265, 268, 270
 
253, 254, 257, 258, 261

sent!
 
Horns: 169, 170, 171, 172 & 173

SENT!
 
HORNS 37, 38, 39, 40, 44, - 45, 47, 49, 50, 51,

AUDI 56, 78, 81,
BMW 27, 29, 33,
CITREON 25, 36, 39, 40,

LVL 5

All items sent mate, :D
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Last edited:
Mygt has been updated.



I'll have the CLK 55 ready for you tomorrow. :)

Cheers mate thats great. Thank you.👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
SENT

Horns 257, 254, 252, 250

:)
 
HORNS 46 53 56 57 60 - 61 63 64 65 66

CITREON 43, 44, 52 55 62 - 64 80 89 90 91

All items sent mate, :D
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Last edited:
I've all horns...i search 3 colour:
Zypressengrun Pearl Opel
Terracotta Metallic Toyota
Beige Metallic Metallic Volvo if we had i send we 5 horns...thanks (sorry for bad english)
 
Horns: 192, 193, 194, 195, 196

SENT!
 
SENT

Horns 242, 244, 245, 246, 248
 
229, 232, 233, 236, 238

sent!

edit:

221, 222, 225, 226, 228

sent!
 
Last edited:
Citreon 102 108 126 128 143 - 145 156 179 181 182

Horns 69 70 73 75 76- 80 82 84 85 86

Sent chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
Last edited:
SENT

Horns 211, 212, 213, 214, 215
 
Horns: 112, 113, 114, 115 & 116

SENT!
 
Horns 201, 204, 206, 207,209

SENT!

Mitsubishi COMPLETE!
 
Last edited:
HORNS 89 90 92 93 97 - 101, 102, 106, 107, 118,

CITREON 189 195 196 234 242
DODGE 5, 17, 18, 34, 44,
SENT. Chat soon bye for now.:)

EDIT: And can you please up date your MYGT so us who are sending do not have to troll through thread to see whats been sent?
 
Last edited:
Back