Horns

  • Thread starter Thread starter Turkmanistan
  • 9 comments
  • 1,349 views
Messages
6
United States
United States
Messages
Buckfan08
How do I put a horn in my car (in the game of course)?
 
Some cars do not have a horn. To use the horn you would have to map it to a button on your controller by using the controller settings menu.
 
You have to map it first wich I found weird. I have it mapped as d pad button down . Same with lights flashing / high low beam , and windscreen wipers ,

I have windscreen as r3 and lights as l3
 
Car horns are more accurate than the engine noise, FYI. They all have the right "type" of horn, and many cars have unique ones. Cars without horns (race cars mostly) obviously don't have one.
 
I got it to work lol and yeah they sound like they should for the car.
 
lol its funny bibbing your horn like mad if you're behind someone approaching a difficult turn puts them right off :)
 
lol its funny bibbing your horn like mad if you're behind someone approaching a difficult turn puts them right off :)
I always make a beat when I pass someone in like an Nsx with my golf 1 gti , they all start swearing usually LOL
 
lol its funny bibbing your horn like mad if you're behind someone approaching a difficult turn puts them right off :)
I set the horn as my "x" button so I can do laps on laps on laps with the horn on :lol:
 
Back