Hot laps

• Thread starter tarunkm
  • 8 comments
India
India
Hello guys why don't we post our hot laps here along with the set up.

This will help our fellow racers to race at an equal level with the same set up.

Fellow racers? OK. And what's the setup then? Gr. 3 Renault. BOP's off, very clearly. Super soft tyres. TCS on. And my guess is: power and aero all the way up and weight all the way down. Right? Btw, the video is called Gr.3 World record. :lol: Good luck mate.

The set up is there in the youtube link ...
More than wat u have said ...

I race cars on a professional level on the circuit and the most important thing is the suspension set up which u totally forgot to mention ... So pls ...

U know ppl like u who think they r smart enough and fast enough ( which they r not) don't race properly on the gt track and try and push evryone off the track.

U have the set up .. u have the car ... Try and get 1:27 on dragon trail ... And then we will talk.

More than the things which u have mentioned the most important thing comes down to a suspension set up .. which u have not mentioned my friend.. which I have given in my youtube link..

Anyhow ... I m open to a new set up if any .. something which improves my timings.

Have fun buddy

Last edited by a moderator:

I race cars on a professional level on the circuit and the most important thing is the suspension set up which u totally forgot to mention ... So pls ...

U know ppl like u who think they r smart enough and fast enough ( which they r not) don't race properly on the gt track and try and push evryone off the track.

U have the set up .. u have the car ... Try and get 1:27 on dragon trail ... And then we will talk.

Less of the text speak, it’s the language of 6 yr olds

More than the things which u have mentioned the most important thing comes down to a suspension set up .. which u have not mentioned my friend.. which I have given in my youtube link..

Anyhow ... I m open to a new set up if any .. something which improves my timings.

Have fun buddy

:lol: :lol: :lol: Grasping at straws, are we? I didn't even mention the suspension because it doesn't even matter, my friend. It's a freaking race car, so it's not like the stock suspension is utter rubbish, is it? This whole "world record" is a joke. It's completely invalid and irrelevant. Do it again in Time Trial mode and then people might consider giving it a go, buddy. Have fun, you big racer man. :cheers: P.S.: You know nothing about me and how I play this game so don't make assumptions.

Last edited:

Have fun buddy

How do we know that boost was not set to "strong"?
As far as suspension set ups they mean little in GTS because real life adjustments do not apply to this video game, especially some of the unusual rake angles that some cars run best at. If suspension set ups were really meant to be life like dont you think they would have made the most critical adjustment available to us, like air pressure????

Back