Hot Wheels Unleashed Available for Pre-Order, Launches September 30

Finally got the Jesko from the Limited Offers along with the Sharkcruiser :)

Haven't gotten anything new yet from the Blind Boxes...

4 new cars and Basement Customization!

• Wonder Woman
  • Street Fighter Blanka
  • Dodge Deora II
  • TMNT Leonardo
  • Pink Fashion Customization Pack

Here's a couple stuffed DLC packs now available:

Beefed Up Pack
  • HW Armored Truck
  • Baja Bone Shaker
Sportscar Pack
  • GT-Scorcher
  • Track Manga
Street Beasts Pack
  • Shark Bite
  • Tomb Up

Plus, some freebies:
  • Hot Seat
  • Rigor Motor
  • BMW 3.0 CSL Racing

Just checked the ps store and you need to buy them on top of the season pass.They only cost a few quid but its not the point,more money spent to buy stuff. 👍

Just checked the ps store and you need to buy them on top of the season pass.They only cost a few quid but its not the point,more money spent to buy stuff. 👍
The first 3 packs you have to buy, regardless of your Season Pass status.

Ah, that's good to know. Just got my hands on this game yesterday and was considering whether I should get the season pass or not. Not sure I'll bother, might just save a bit of cash and get the packs I'm most interested in.

Thanks for the info,i didnt realise untill i saw them on the store.Some of the new cars are freebies so not so bad i guess,just seems to be the way it is with some games.:)

Last edited:
Rather glad I checked here to find that the BMW was free. Rather enjoying the Cadillac Seville by Gucci, quite amusing watching something from that era racing. lol

I think the 3 packs were originally pre-orders depending on the console version you bought.
This is correct.
They haven’t done a good job of explaining it, but the pay packs are all pre-order cars for those who missed them the first time and want to pick them up.

Am I the only one who's avoiding the multiplayer or are there others? the AFKers as well as the shortcut abusers are just turning me off from trying to test my cars against anything but the AI. It's kind of sucked the fun out of the game, but at least the daily challenges are a thing?

Am I the only one who's avoiding the multiplayer or are there others? the AFKers as well as the shortcut abusers are just turning me off from trying to test my cars against anything but the AI. It's kind of sucked the fun out of the game, but at least the daily challenges are a thing?
They should have the AFK issue fixed. I jump on MP once in a while, but not recently.

The Bazoomka is such a slug to drive. It has hardly any acceleration stock. I haven't tested it maxed out yet, but I doubt it'll be an improvement.

The Sled is fun with its animated parts and Synkro is a good gripping car.

Last edited:
Hot Wheels Unleashed sales top one million

Really happy for Milestone. The game deserves it; it's one of the most-fun arcade-style racing games I've had the pleasure of playing. I haven't picked it up again since I completed it but I'll get around to it once more to check out some of the new content.
That’s nice, I’m happy for them too! I own two other games from them (Ride 2 and Gravel) and Hot Wheels Unleashed is the best one. Ride (the franchise is already at Ride 4 now) is pretty decent as well IMO, I was impressed with that game even though I didn’t play it much.

In HW Unleashed I have to agree once you complete the campaign the flow of the game drops down, I also took a 2 month break or so between release and recently. But then I saw they added a battle pass and a Batman expansion, they give some reasons to play again. I haven’t tried the multiplayer and track building yet… just not in the mood for that now.

Have to agree with your comments about HWU,once i got past my initial mild annoyance at the dlc thing im enjoying the game,nice to just pick up and have a blast for an hour to unwind and de-stress.Also loving Ride 4 which i bought when it was on offer from ps store. 👍

I knew that Milestone made this game but for some reason I didn't make the connection that this is the same Milestone that made the Ride series. They have it used on GameFly for 24.99 and I am seriously thinking about grabbing it

I'm stuck on the first forced time trial for the batcave races. These traps shouldn't be in time trial.

Score! Finally got 24 Ours in the limited shop along with Tankinator and the Super Treasure Hunt El Camino! That makes it 3 in my collection (Dragon Blaster, Bump Around and El Camino)

Last edited:
Back