House of the Dragon (and other Game of Thrones spinoffs) (Now with MORE DRAGONS and MORE SPOILERS)TV 

Ghana
Null Island
FFmuOJs.jpg

Seasons:
Two confirmed. Likely three or four seasons total for the Dance of the Dragons.

Showrunners:
Ryan Condal/Miguel Sapochnik

Scored by:
Ramin Djawadi 😁

Air date:
August 21st 2022

Network:
HBO

Based off of:
Fire & Blood by George R.R Martin
(more specifically, it's appearing to be based on the chapters from Heirs of the Dragon to at least The Hour of the Wolf)

TL;DR summary:
Dance of the Dragons or: How the Targaryens Began Their Descent from Greatness to Functional Extinction

Longer Form Summary:
Taking place at the apex of Targaryen rule, the Dance of the Dragons is a war that arguably has been building in some capacity since the births of Jaehaerys I Targaryen's second and third children Daenerys and Aemon in 53 and 55 AC, respectively; the proper buildup, meanwhile, wouldn't begin until the deaths of Aemon and his younger brother Baelon and the Great Council of 101 AC, with the two main factions fully forming about a decade later.

One of the bloodiest wars since the quote-unquote unification of the "Seven" Kingdoms of Westeros, with perhaps only the five Blackfyre Rebellions and two attempts to conquer Dorne by force being equal. The two factions in the war consist of, in broadly simplified terms:
  • The Blacks: They are advocating for following King Viserys' decree that his daughter Rhaenyra, his sole living child from his first marriage to his cousin Aemma Arryn, inherit the Iron Throne after his death.
  • The Greens: They are advocating for following long-standing tradition that the king's eldest son should inherit, this son being Aegon via the king's second marriage to Alicent Hightower.

Cast (links provided in quotebox divert to A Wiki of Ice and Fire):

[*]Paddy Considine as Viserys I Targaryen
Summary: The fifth man to sit the Iron Throne, Viserys is in general a good king whose main flaw was disregarding the precedent that most considered set by the Great Council of 101 AC (that being a woman or her male descendants cannot inherit) and then doing next to nothing to help shore up their position

[*]Michael Carter as Jaehaerys I Targaryen
Summary: The fourth man to sit the Iron Throne and the longest reign (~55 years) to date, Jaehaerys could be argued to have inadvertently set in motion the events of the Dance by passing over his granddaughter Rhaenys in favor of her uncle Baelon. All but assured to only be in the first episode owing to being in his late 60s at the time of the Great Council of 101.

[*]Matt Smith as Daemon Targaryen
Summary: Younger brother to Viserys, second husband to Rhaenyra (which leads me to explaining how a uncle/niece marriage is positively mundane by Targaryen standards and not even totally unheard of for other families), possibly the perfect example of both the good and evil that has shown itself in his family. Obligatory Dr. Who joke

[*]Emma D'Arcy as Rhaenyra Targaryen
[*]Milly Alcock as younger Rhaenyra
Summary: Her father’s chosen heir and Princess of Dragonstone at the outbreak of the Dance, she is the claimant championed by the Black faction at court in the Red Keep. Not the worst to be heir but not ideal despite gender.

[*]Harry Collett as Jacaerys Velaryon
Leo Hart as younger Jace
Summary: Eldest son of Rhaenyra and as-per his grandfather's decree second in line to the Iron Throne, would adopt the Targaryen name on ascension if the Joffrey Lydden/Lannister precedent from presumably back when the Targaryens were still in Valyria is anything to go off of. TOTALLY a legitimate Velaryon.

[*]Elliot Grihault as Lucerys Velaryon
Harvey Sadler as younger Luke
Summary: Secondborn son of Rhaenyra; much like his brothers Jace and Joff, he is ABSOLUTELY 100% A TRUEBORN VELARYON YESSIREE HE IS A STRONG SEAHORSE. His confrontation with his half-uncle Aemond at Storm's End marks the transition of the Dance from "sharp words" to "outright war"

[*]Sonoya Mizuna as Mysaria
[*]Rosa Escoda as younger Mysaria
Summary: Former dancer, lover of Daemon (to Rhaenyra’s support/apathy), unofficial Mistress of Whispers, chief go-between in the Blood & Cheese incident (which will be probably the most uncomfortable thing to be adapted in the show if it ends up going ahead, just as a heads-up)

[*]Sian Brooke as Aemma Arryn
Summary: First wife and first cousin of Viserys I Targaryen, mother to Rhaenyra, another whose contribution to the Dance was not felt until much further after her death

[*]Olivia Cooke as Alicent Hightower
[*]Emily Carey as younger Alicent
Summary: Second wife and Queen of Viserys, the chief figure of the Green faction, advocating for her son Aegon's right to inherit as per cultural custom

[*]Rhys Ifans as Otto Hightower
Summary: Father to Alicent, Hand of the King to three separate Kings (Jaehaerys I, Viserys I, Aegon II); methodical almost to a fault but effective enough at the job, good at the long game

[*]Tom Glynn-Carney as Aegon Targaryen (son of Viserys I)
Ty Tennant as younger Aegon
Jake & Rory Heard as infant/toddler Aegon
Summary: Eldest son of Viserys and Alicent and the main claimant championed by the Green faction as per cultural tradition. Either a terrible man or someone thrust into a position he wasn't ready for, truth is somewhere in the middle. To make it a bit confusing later on, Rhaenyra names her first son by her marriage to Daemon the same name.
Side notes: Absolutely brilliant choice as here's a drawing of him from Fire & Blood for comparison, another Dr. Who parallel considering Ty's dad is David Tennant

[*]Phia Saban as Helaena Targaryen
Evie Allen as younger Helaena
Summary: Only daughter of Viserys and Alicent, sister-wife to Aegon (THERE'S THE PROPER TARG INCEST), one of the few comparatively pure people which makes the absolutely impossible decision she's forced into during the Blood & Cheese incident that much worse

[*]Ewan Mitchel as Aemond Targaryen
Leo Ashton as younger Aemond
Summary: Second of Alicent Hightower's sons and younger brother to Aegon II. Hotheaded and dangerous player in the Dance

[*]Steve Touissant as Corlys Velaryon
Summary: The Sea Snake and already a legend before his fortieth birthday owing to his nine voyages to essentially every known point in Essos; especially of note is his second voyage going all the way to Asshai, which is about as far east as somewhat solid Westerosi knowledge goes. The few named places beyond Asshai, the Thousand Islands, Nefer, and Mossovy (the last three being on the northern side of Essos and the destination of his third voyage) are essentially THAR BE DRAGONS-level legends.

[*]Wil Johnson as Vaemond Velaryon
Summary: Younger brother of Corlys* and one of the commanders of the Sea Snake's fleet, one of those who raised objections over his plans to name his grandson Lucerys as heir to Driftmark.
*=Show canon as a result of probable family condensing, is a nephew in the books.

[*]Eve Best as Rhaenys Velaryon (née Targaryen)
Summary: Known unofficially as the Queen Who Never Was owing to being passed over in succession on multiple occasions despite technically being the legal heir to her father Aemon, whose death helped accelerate events leading up to the Dance itself.

[*]John Macmillan as Laenor Velaryon
Theo Nate as younger Laenor
Summary: Sole (confirmed) son of the Sea Snake and first husband to his second cousin Rhaenyra, good apparent parallel to Renly Baratheon in certain bedroom preferences, which in-universe kinda makes the parentage of his three sons by Rhaenyra kinda sus

[*]Nanna Blondell as Laena Velaryon
Savannah Steyn as younger Laena
Nova Foueillis-Mosé as child Laena
Summary: Elder sister of Laenor and second of Daemon’s three wives, her part in the Dance is exclusively in the setup. Her twin daughters by Daemon have larger roles both in the war and the immediate aftermath.

[*]Bethany Antonia as Baela Targaryen
Shani Smethurst as younger Baela
Summary: Elder of Daemon's daughters, stepsistercousin to Rhaenyra's three eldest sons, the Arya to Rhaena's Sansa. Not twins in show canon, twins in books. Only a difference of a year in age.

[*]Phoebe Campbell as Rhaena Targaryen
Eva Ossei-Gerning as younger Rhaena
Summary: Younger of the two, she's mostly a minor figure in the Dance seeing as she's still a ward of the then-Lady of the Vale Jeyne Arryn

[*]Gavin Spokes as Lyonel Strong
Summary: Master of Laws under Viserys I and Lord of Harrenhal, misleading reputation as a brute despite years under the rigorous learning at the Citadel

[*]Ryan Corr as Harwin Strong
Summary: Eldest son and heir to Lyonel, nicknamed Breakbones due to his prodigious strength; also totally not the real father of Rhaenyra’s three STRONG eldest sons Jacaerys, Lucerys, and Joffrey.

[*]Matthew Needham as Larys Strong
Summary: Younger brother to Harwin, known as the Clubfoot, Master of Whispers during the tail end of Viserys I’s reign and all of Aegon II’s reign, so of course he’ll keep up the fine series tradition of “disfigured Master of Whispers having nobody know exactly where his loyalties lie”

[*]Graham McTavish as Harrold Westerling
Summary: Lord Commander of the Kingsguard under Viserys I and immediate predecessor to Criston, will actually get time to expand on his fleeting mention in Fire & Blood.

[*]Fabian Frankel as Criston Cole
Summary: Lord Commander of the Kingsguard at the time of Viserys I’s death, former champion (and reputed one-time lover) of Rhaenyra, unknown spat caused their split

[*]Bill Paterson as Lyman Beesbury
Summary: Nearly uninterrupted stint as Master of Coin from an unspecified point during Jaehaerys I’s reign all the way to Viserys I’s death; the sole member of the Small Council who, when pressed after the king’s death, advocated for Rhaenyra’s succession

[*]David Horovitch as Grand Maester Mellos
Summary: Voice of reason at court in the Red Keep trying to diffuse tensions between the Blacks and Greens, helped to reconcile the Targaryens and Velaryons after their spat after the Great Council via suggesting the Rhaenyra/Laenor marriage.

[*]Like Tittensor as Arryk Cargyll
Summary: Kingsguard member under Viserys I and Aegon II, known for his duel with his twin brother, the details of which are vague but I’d prefer the singer’s version where they reluctantly fought and died holding one another

[*]Elliot Tittensor as Erryk Cargyll
Summary: Kingsguard under Viserys I, twin to Arryk, defected to Rhaenyra

[*]Jefferson Hall as Jason and Tyland Lannister
Summary: A two-fer but a fair one considering that Jason and Tyland are twins and aren't really in the same area during the Dance. Jason is the elder and Lord of Casterly Rock at the time of the Dance, Tyland replaces Lyman Beesbury as Master of Coin, both are among the more powerful Greens.

[*]Solly McLeod as Joffrey Lonmouth
Summary: Totally not the Loras to Laenor's Renly

[*]Leo Suter, role TBD
Possible role: Qarl Correy, another of Laenor Velaryon’s lovers

[*]Jonny Weldon as "Samwell"
Possible role: Only named Samwell confirmed during the Dance is Samwell Blackwood, Lord of Raventree Hall and one of the Blacks. Unsuccessful attempt in his youth to court Rhaenyra

[*]Freddy Hill as "Corey's Comrade"
Possible roles: clever codename for Qarl Correy, or a possible lover of Qarl and a possible reason behind Laenor’s death

[*]Nina Barker-Francis as "Jayne"
Possible role: Not sure, Jayne/Jeyne is a common-enough name in Westeros to get away with an original character

[*]Bijan Daneshmand as "High Priest"
Possible role: Based off the titleage, will likely have something to do with R'hllor a.k.a the Lord of Light a.k.a why Beric Dondarrion came back to life so much a.k.a Thoros and Melisandre's abilities

[*]Edward Rowe as "Howland Sharp"
Possible role: House Sharp is from the Iron Islands, who did play the role of "lol Lannisters we're gonna harass the seven hells/drowned ones out of you" for Rhaenyra during the Dance. Obligatory possible codename

[*]David Hounslow as Rickon Stark
Summary: Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North during the bulk of the reign of Viserys I Targaryen. Mostly there in the background, whereas his son Cregan has a much larger role, especially during the Hour of the Wolf in the immediate aftermath of the Dance.

[*]Julian Lewis Jones as Boremund Baratheon
Summary: Lord of Storm's End and the Stormlands during the reign of Viserys I Targaryen, yet another instance where the son has a bigger part to play than the father during the Dance, see below.
Sidenote: Uncle to Rhaenys Targaryen as he is the elder brother to her mother Jocelyn.

[*]Roger Evans as Borros Baratheon
Summary: Lord of Storm's End at the end of the reign of Viserys I, would go back on the oath his father swore and would lead to the dragon fight over Shipbreaker Bay in the opening hostilities of the war this series is covering. Said battle would indirectly lead to the Blood & Cheese incident which, without much context, is pretty NSFL.

[*]Emma O'Hara as either Cassandra or Maris Baratheon
Possible role: Borros Baratheon is the Lord of Storms End at the onset of the Dance, with four daughters that Emma could conceivably play, given the collective nickname of the Four Storms: Cassandra, Floris, Maris, and Ellyn. One of the three besides Maris was provisionally betrothed to Aemond Targaryen, the events of which would result in a dragon fight over Shipbreaker Bay and the formal opening of open hostilities in the Dance. Process of elimination leaves one of two of the Four Storms.

[*]Laura Lake as Ellyn Baratheon
Summary: Another of the Four Storms of Borros Baratheon. See above for more deets.

[*]Megan-Rose Barter as Floris Baratheon
Summary: Another of the Four Storms of Borros Baratheon. See above for more deets.

Also in keeping with the theme of talking about the other GOT spinoffs in early production; they are, as of now (and assume all of these are working titles):
9 Voyages
Concept: The voyages of Corlys 'the Sea Snake' Velaryon
Rumored writer: Bruno Heller

10000 Ships
Concept: Princess Nymeria and her people fleeing from the Valyrian conquest of the area around the river Rhoyne in Essos
Rumored writer: Amanda Segel

Tourney of Harrenhal
Concept: What started Robert's Rebellion
Note: Stage production, sole other spinoff with a decent release window, this one in 2023 for now.

Dunk and Egg
Concept: Duncan the Tall and the boy who would become Aegon the Unlikely, based off of the titled novella series

Writer as of now: Steve Conrad

Yi Ti
Concept: ¯\(ツ)/¯ but hey we're getting into the parts of ASOIAF lore I specifically wanted explored in the spinoffs: the stuff that only got passing mention

untitled Jon Snow show
Concept: Everyone's favorite Targstark who has the same name in show canon as his half-brother despite Aemon being a much better fit and what I think his Targ name in the books is; as for what it's about, who knows?

Last edited:
Casual updates on HOTD while waiting for more solid news:

Based on some recent set leaks (so heads up), the fan theory about Graham McTavish being cast as Lord Commander Harrold Westerling is all but confirmed, edited OP for now.

Casting has no major known roles filled out yet, so with that in mind:
  • Freddie Hill as "Corey's Comrade"
    Interesting code name which leads me to believe either it's semi-cleverly disguising the casting of Qarl Correy or a compatriot with some involvement in Laenor Velaryon's passing

• David Horovitch, role TBD
    Based off age, will be one of the older characters. My pet theory has several possible roles:
    --top of my list is Lyman Beesbury, the sole member of Viserys I Targaryen's small council at the time of his death who is confirmed to have advocated for Rhaenyra's succession
    --Orwyle, Grand Maester to Viserys I and Aegon II Targaryen, whose jailhouse accounting of the Dance helped color future tellings
    --Gerardys, Rhaenyra's Grand Maester

• Jonny Weldon as "Samwell"
    Only noteworthy confirmed Samwell during this time period is Samwell Blackwood, Lord of Raventree Hall and one of the lords championing Rhaenyra's claim to the throne during the Dance. Killed in battle by a member of House Bracken, who are the traditional rivals of the Blackwoods. In his youth would duel his would-be killer for an unsuccessful attempt at Rhaenyra's hand in marriage

• (possible) Fionn O'Shea, role TBD
    Bears a rather striking resemblance to Matt Smith, so a younger Daemon Targaryen?

Last edited:
Notes from the current filming in Cornwall:

• Based on some of the rather gruesome photos showing up and other related shots, Daemon Targaryen and Corlys Velaryon's little private war on the Stepstones against the Triarchy (consisting of the Free Cities of Myr, Lys, and Tyrosh) is gonna be part of the show. Flashback most likely as the war begins in 106 AC after one of Daemon's several fits over not being named his brother's heir, which coincidentally was the same year Viserys married Alicent Hightower.
  • Targ soldiers just chilling with each other between takes is something I found pretty amusing:
    YOIUjJL.jpg

Minor casting note but detective work on r/HouseOfTheDragon (which is where I'm getting the bulk of my info for these posts) from when the first shots of Eve Best in costume (and some leaked footage of them in Targ-ish outfits) points to Harry Collett and Elliot Grihault being cast as two of Rhaenyra's STRONG Velaryon sons, most likely Jacaerys and Lucerys based off how old they appear to be.

Teaser trailer out feat. a more badass Iron Throne and more minor houses being shown (Celtigars came up in set shots, Tarlys during the brief joust snippet)

EDIT but also minor housekeeping in OP regarding casting

Last edited:
As I'm also using this as a provisional dunping ground for the other Game of Thrones spinoffs, Steve Conrad (The Pursuit of Happyness, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, (Amazon Prime Video) Patriot, (AMC+) Ultra City Smiths) has been provisionally signed on to write for the unnamed Dunk & Egg prequel.

Because I've been slacking, here's a delayed bump because apparently production of Season 1 is finished.

Anyway, saw a decent guess on the CK3AGOT Discord and r/HouseOfTheDragon as to how Season 1 of House of the Dragon will go.
Breakdown by episode:
KiB3ejZ.jpg

Last edited:

New teaser trailer out.

So far:
  • more context for a fair few scenes in the initial teaser
  • DRAGON SIGHTINGS
  • King's Landing moves from the desert of Season 8 of the main series
  • Another slight renaming (The Rickard Stark swearing the oath to uphold Rhaenyra's rights as heir is named Rickon in the books but otherwise the same character.)
  • Post #6 about an educated guess of how Season 1 pans out may be accurate based off of a shot someone posted on the CK3AGOT Discord of what appears to be the ruins of Harrenhal

Last edited:

Well this is interesting if true. Hopefully Jon is King-Beyond-the-Wall if it goes ahead.

EDIT but probably FAKE NEWS after all.
EDIT EDIT as per GRRM himself it's being developed

Last edited:

Entertainment Weekly did an article or two on HOTD feat. more pictures.

Also heads up, post #6 with the reputed outline of Season 1 seems more legit now. GRRM himself confirmed the first episode has the Great Council of 101 AC, as do the EW articles. Additions to the cast list made.

EDIT: Notice to those wanting to go in blind but more detailed outlines of the first season are supposedly floating around.

Last edited:
Sunday, August 21

That is the date of the premier episode of House of the Dragon!

I will watch, for sure. But I would have greatly preferred to watch a production of the The Hedge Knight, for multiple reasons.

Presuming that the Dunk & Egg series gets picked up, y'all will get your Hedge Knight wish. Also will likely be the only way the events of Summerhall will be known :(

Read the leaked outline of Season 1 I got off the CK3AGOT Discord server from a user who knows someone who read the scripts, only major deviation from canon (and by that it's a common theory anyway) is
the motivation behind Aegon the Conquerer's wars being brought up towards the end of the first episode

As for accuracy to printed material, follows pretty much on point.

Also a not zero shot at HOTD becoming a Targaryen anthology series after the Dance wraps up after three or four seasons.

Last edited:
Read the leaked outline of Season 1 I got off the CK3AGOT Discord server from a user who knows someone who read the scripts, only major deviation from canon (and by that it's a common theory anyway) is
the motivation behind Aegon the Conquerer's wars being brought up towards the end of the first episode
Your prediction that a major plot twist regarding Aegon's motivation has come true!! Even though I've read all the books and followed some of the blogs, I'd not heard this theory before. Do you suppose this revelation in HotD has GRRM's approval? I would expect so.

Edit:
It seems there's been a 2nd violation of canon - a Weirwood tree was spotted in King's Landing!

Last edited:
S1E2 summary in a nutshell:
  • Not totally sold on re-using the main GOT theme yet. Intro sequence was generally on point.
  • Graphic as hell open and close with Crabfeeder, who looks
  • Viserys totally knew from the start why Laena was talking to him and was completely playing along. Child Laena's actress :embarrassed:
  • Based off spoiler outline, season one's big battle is next episode
  • Daemon both defending his brother and going against him at the same time
  • In general a talky episode.
  • No real weak performances to date.
Also, adore how the show's included so many of the minor houses that later seasons of GOT glossed over. Generally the attention to detail has been on point.

Doing half-season overview and season in review when time comes

Last edited:
Watching E3. My wife liked him since he played The Doctor in Doctor Who. In this show, she likes Matt Daemon. ;)

• War criminal can't keep it up for his niece
  • Area DADD banishes said man
  • Best friends awkwardly patch up for the time being

So that was a hell of a mid-season episode.

• Rhea Royce😭with that last middle finger before her death
  • Rhaenyra and Laenor being cool with each other cheating on the other
  • Otto Hightower giving tough but necessary advice to his daughter
  • what drove Rhaenyra and Criston apart
  • Laena likes her bad boys and Daemon certainly was one tonight @05XR8
  • ROYAL WEDDING RUMBLE
  • and oh gods they're totally gonna do Blood & Cheese next season aren't they 😭

Last edited:
Yeah, pretty tame to the whole GOT series, but threw some curveballs(for someone who hasn’t read the books and binged all seasons, of GOT during its last season). Not how I expected this episode to end.

• Alicent pls, stepdaughter just gave birth you can go to her
  • Yeah no doubt that Jace, Luke, and Joff are HEALTHY STRONG BOYS ABSOLUTELY FATHERED BY LAENOR VELARYON, SON OF CORLYS VELARYON AND RHAENYS TARGARYEN
  • Helaena is so adorably oblivious (p.s STOP FRAMING HER SCENES WITH WINDOWS IN THE BACKGROUND ALREADY not out of a concern for repetition but rather her endgame 😭)
  • Daemon wasn't a bad boy for once :confused:
  • Aegon casually skinning the eel out of a window only for his mother to walk in
  • Laena 😭
  • Larys when the Queen said "hey help me out here", I doubt she meant "speedrun patricide and fratricide"
  • blood and cheese teaser

Last edited:
  • bullied kid gets massive flying tactical nuke, loses eye in case of dubious self-defense, considers it a fair trade.
  • Helaena Targaryen being wholesomely awkward and to me radiating neurodivergent vibes
  • Alicent is def right to be outraged but literal eye for an eye tho?
  • wholesome uncle/niece beach trip
  • said pair does a tricky on the leader of the bulk of their naval forces
  • tbf the twist of Laenor living was unexpected and a divergence I'm onboard with
  • kinda getting nervous that the most sensible of Viserys' kids was either cut or shuffled to a Season 2 intro :(

S1E9 onwards in a nutshell:
shades of blue GIF

• Aegon the Elder super casually brushing off raping a serving girl
  • Daemon casually partially decapitating a guy who dared to suggest Jace, Luke, and Joff aren't VERY STRONG SONS OF LAENOR VELARYON
  • Viserys knowing things are falling apart around him and just wants some peace before he dies 😭
  • Yeah vibes of Helaena being ASD reinforced
  • Can get behind a Jace x Helaena pairing but Jace x Baela works too
  • Aemond quietly moving up my favorites list

Viserys literally all but falling apart in real time and yet powering on to resettle Driftmark's succession 😭

Also, as per GRRM's blog, Daeron the Daring isn't cut but still a bit odd he hasn't even been mentioned in passing. Looks like a Season 2 intro.

Speaking of which, Seasom 2 filming is apparently supposed to begin in spring next year. Pencil in a mid-late 2024 air date based off superquick napkin math

Last edited:
  • Aegon dun wan it. tbf glad that Mushroom was wrong in show canon about Aegon being found in a compromising situation at child fight club
  • Though the Flea Bottom spinoff being cancelled bums me out, there was some mileage to it
  • Cargyll twins: LOVE U BRO 😭
  • so yeah Larys is into feet
  • Man I felt for Alicent the entire episode
  • yep betrayal done
  • ALSO STORMS END IN SEASON FINALIE, first official bloodshed in the Dance

Not posted in here until now but have been watching the House of the Dragon and the Ring of Power every week.. ROP has just finished and it was slowly getting better in the last few episodes and looking forward to what season 2 brings..

But this House of the Dragon has been a breath of fresh air and in terms of trying to live up to GOT it sure does for me.. what a great season and I'm sorry we only have 1 episode left before the long winter wait :( Paddy Considine and Matt Smith were superb as the brothers and hope they get some kind of award for the great roles they played.. This show is a fantastic prequel for GOT which is my favourite show of all time next to the Sopranos ;) so some big shoes to fill there for sure :D

Great show 9/10 :bowdown:

Last edited:
Back