How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,473 views
My initail thoughts are that it`s somthing from lotus but then again im not too good on the european scene of things
 
Its a british company that once made ford GT40 replicas if im not wrong? But i think they may have gone bankrupt :confused:

Is it my go then i take it?
 
Probably an easy one for you!

lightningside2.jpg
 
Looks like some sort of Tuscan. I can't name most of those European cars though, most of you guys know more about that then I will learn in a lifetime.
 
Looks like a Tuscon mixed with the Jaguar XK180 concept...
 
Originally posted by WELZ2002
Its a british company that once made ford GT40 replicas if im not wrong? But i think they may have gone bankrupt :confused:

Is it my go then i take it?

actually I recall a company called GTD concepts coming up with the body. but it was marketed under spectre cars ltd. actully they arent currently producing anyhting, but they have a very advanced progress supercar in the workd. the concept was called R45. I can see from pics that they must have at least a couple built. It doesnt differ much from the R42
 
Originally posted by Famine
Oh - is the previous one a GAZ Volga by any chance?

NO! but there goes one of my next entries to this. no, not GAZ. should I give it away?

Cano
 
Well done Innotech!

Havnt got a clue what this is! You dont realise how many supercars are out there!
 
Hrmm. Innotech, do not hotlink images here.. At least I have difficulties fighting the temptation to cheat ;)

So therefore my guess isn't valid anymore.
 
Originally posted by Cano
NO! but there goes one of my next entries to this. no, not GAZ. should I give it away?

Cano

AutoRad? My knowledge of Ukranian car manufacturers is somewhat wearing thin now... :D
 
nop. no AutoRad (wtf is dat? :odd: )
bleh, whatever: its a Zaz Tavrija.
as no one got mine, I'll go again (how convenient :D )
just lemme dig something up.

Cano
 
well no one guessed mine, it was an Innotech Mysterro (lookie my name ;) )
 
Looks like another obscure supercar is needed from you Innotech!
 
Looks like it's up to me to find something then!
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 118
Originally posted by mr_pushrod
Memo to self: Must try harder.............

Its ok, Ive just documented and saved pics from every known sports and supercar since I got online in 1997. that means a LOT of oddball cars.
 
here is mine. guess:
 

Attachments

  • geezwhatiam.jpg
    geezwhatiam.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 98
dam you , i want to say vintage VW or daihitsu ~jp, then again it is left side drive.
 
nop, none of the above. keep trying. one more answer and I say where this monstrosity comes from.

Cano
 
both wrong. its a modest ucranian (yeah, again) off roader.

Cano
 
If no one has it I say let the cat out of the bag, it's a tough one.
 
I did some googling and I can confirm that 911:s guess is right.
 
yeah, he is right its a Luaz. go on dude!!! :D

Cano
 
Back