How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,473 views
I'll throw you an easy one out then... :D
 

Attachments

  • dunno.jpg
    dunno.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 80
rear view, grrrrrr:mad:

it makes thing so much harder, for me at least

EDIT [it seems to scream lada to me]
 
It's a Mitsubishi, i'm pretty positive about that. It has styling clues from the Starion and the Lancer 1600 GSR.

Which one it is, however, i don't know. Looks like i'll have to google it up! :lol:
 
It IS a Mitsubishi - and I only posted it because I passed one the other day :D

It's a sister of the Starion - and this one IS the turbo version...
 
If i had only seen those rear lamps i would have said audi... anyways i have no clue
 
911_Carrera's go. It's a Mitsubishi Sapporo Turbo... :D
 
in australia they are called mitsubishi scorpions
 
Oops sorry wrong picture. I had two saved up for this thread. Ah well just I haven't edited this one. Edit button wasn't working.
 
Sorry about this. I had a picture but it was the wrong one. I then realised that I'd saved it under an obvious name so edited it. That's why I have three posts :banghead: The one before this is explaining that my comment "I'll post the un-edited version" doesn't apply because it was a different pic.
Sorry again. Here it is.

*Edit I didn't realise the name was on the sign but I can't upload the edited version. I made a huge **** up but I'm not going to post again with the correct picture.
 

Attachments

  • no cheating!.jpg
    no cheating!.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 105
I would have to say that the front slant to the nose and the little vents on the side really do hint toward BMW, but the insignia looks all wrong, and plus there is none on teh side vent, so i dont think its BMW...

I think our biggest clue is the front grille. Not many cars were made with that type of grille.
 
It is, and it's a Pegaso Z102. But I can't take any credit for that...
 
lol... i thought this car was familiar, i posted it in the old one...
 
Yes, Innotech and Famine are correct. Famine, you mind if Innotech goes?
 
I don't mind in the slightest - if he hadn't given me the pointer, I wouldn't have remembered.
 
Yep. He's going to start writing in bold indigo text (amongst other things)... :D
 
I'll edit the comma in then if it makes you happy.;)

It should be the "new thing".

First yo-yos, then pokemon then uhm those other card things Yu-Go-Home or something. Now you can Go Famine

That's going in the signature now.
 
Originally posted by 911_Carrera
I'll edit the comma in then if it makes you happy.;)

Oh thanks... I neither have the time or the motivation to act Famine ;)

No offense Fam, see it as an acknowledgement of your contribution..
 
Yeah, typing all that color = indigo and bold stuff in every post must annoy

D'oh
 
Anyway back on topic. :D The Pegaso was the fastest car in the world in 1951. I guess you can post Famine unless Innotech turns up soon.
 
Bleugh. That means I've got to think of one, THEN find a picture of it... Bugger.
 
Okay. Here you go... :D
 

Attachments

  • dunnoduntcare.jpg
    dunnoduntcare.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 51
Back