How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,600 views
Largo, then.
Since that's a minivan.
 
Okay here is a sort of easy one.
 

Attachments

  • hmm.jpg
    hmm.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 61
Well got to go for now :)
 
Renault R8 Gordini.
 
It looks kind of like a Lada, but that seems too obviouse. Is it a Lada? Or is it an old Japanese car? I would've though it could be Renault 8 Gordini, but I wasn't sure if that had round lights, but I know it was raced.
 
1502?
1802?
Multiple guesses aren't allowed, are they.
 
Well other people were doing it.
And I'm an impressionable teenager.

I'm going to retract all my previous guesses though, because they all have but two headlights. That one has four.
 
Multiple guesses were fine before you showed up, so why wouldn't they be fine now?
 
You were 2 numbers off on a previous guess... this particular model has a long suffix (sp?).
 
Oh BTW, its not a BMW :D Or a Renault, or Japanese...

Okay hinting time. These things were raced a bit because of they weren't cosstly. Maybe it was easier to scrap the whole car? They are most commonly seen in a sunburnt yellowish, and some rust. They imported cars the the US of A for a while, but they stopped some time ago.
 
Lada 1600
 
Very hot

Common, I gotta drag this one on...

EDIT: 2105 was also very close I think, VAZ made this one with a number VERY close to 2105.
 
It's not the 1500, is there a 1700? If so is it that?
 
Back