how are people getting so many X1's?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZX636-R
  • 28 comments
  • 3,832 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
208
Messages
TehStLG
how are people getting so many X1's? in the marketplace forum there is people trading like 20 x1's in all colors ... how are they doing it?
i want one but im level 24 and i still have a while to go
 
You can purchase it for 20M credits in game when you reach level 40 A-Spec and can grind out the credits.

I only tried the challenges and decide I won't need it anytime soon, I can't drive it there I won't be able to handle it any better elsewhere. Car is over hyped.
 
The S. Vettel is gained from the S. Vettel challenge while the colors are purchsed for the 20M. I got my 2 x1s from trading here. I got an S. vettel for my Furai and a blue one for my CLK Touring car.
 
I unlocked the Challenges but can't drive the thing admittedly (though I would love to have one if anyone is feeling generous lol!), but to get the car would be useful for Bob in the long run as the distance Enduros can be completed in record time with the beast. I have a couple of B spec levels to go before unlocking the Enduros though.

I once managed to get disqualified before leaving the Pits when I made one of my few attempts at the Challenges at which time I decided that, with my ability with the thing, it was somewhat pointless! My only regret is that my garage will never be complete (which I suppose is one of the reasons I play the game)!
 
well if anyone wants to trade me one add me
 
Okay, if you're at the position where you can buy the X2010 (you have to be Level 40 and have 20,000,000 credits), you can get as many as you want, for free.

Save your game data to a thumb drive.
Open the game, then go and buy the X2010 in whatever color you want.
Send it to another account - either a dummy account that you set up, or a trusted friend who can send it back.
Quit the game, and delete the saved data (NOT the saved data that you kept a copy of BEFORE you bought the car! - You should still have that saved data on your thumb drive!)
Log into your dummy account, open the game, and send the car back to yourself at your regular account.
Log back into your regular account, copy your saved game data back to the hard drive (this was the copy you made BEFORE you bought the X2010, so it's still got all your money in it, like you never bought it at all), open the game, and receive the car from your other account.
VOILA! - You've now got (a) a shiny, brand new X2010, AND (b) you still have your 20,000,000 credits.

You can do this once per day, so in a few weeks you should have all the colors except the ones that are only available by winning the Vettel Challenge.

That's the theory, anyway. I haven't done this, because I'm not at Level 40 yet. I'm at L33 B-spec and L32 A-spec, grinding my way towards being able to buy my very own X2010...
 
Last edited:
Okay, if you're at the position where you can buy the X2010 (you have to be Level 40 and have 20,000,000 credits), you can get as many as you want, for free.

Save your game data to a thumb drive.
Open the game, then go and buy the X2010 in whatever color you want.
Send it to another account - either a dummy account that you set up, or a trusted friend who can send it back.
Quit the game, and delete the saved data (NOT the saved data that you kept a copy of BEFORE you bought the car! - You should still have that saved data on your thumb drive!)
Log into your dummy account, open the game, and send the car back to yourself at your regular account.
Log back into your regular account, copy your saved game data back to the hard drive (this was the copy you made BEFORE you bought the X2010, so it's still got all your money in it, like you never bought it at all), open the game, and receive the car from your other account.
VOILA! - You've now got (a) a shiny, brand new X2010, AND (b) you still have your 20,000,000 credits.

You can do this once per day, so in a few weeks you should have all the colors except the ones that are only available by winning the Vettel Challenge.

That's the theory, anyway. I haven't done this, because I'm not at Level 40 yet. I'm at L33 B-spec and L32 A-spec, grinding my way towards being able to buy my very own X2010...

I hope you get banned stop spreading this around.
 
I hope you get banned stop spreading this around.

Why? It's hardly a secret - all the OP or anyone else would have to do would be to run a quick search on the forums to find it out - it's everywhere!

Do I like duping cars left, right, and centre? NO. But if someone wants to, it has no effect on me or you - just don't trade for dupes I guess. As much as I don't like it, I can't stop other people from playing the game how they want to...
 
I hope you get banned stop spreading this around.

In case you haven't noticed, duped X2010s are all over the marketplace. I guess those people should get banned too? Please, stop acting like fake virtual cars in a game mean so much.
 
I hope you get banned stop spreading this around.


So you're big on the idea of censoring information, I take it.

As I said, I haven't done this, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out once the "dupe" and "birthday glitch" stuff came out. At that point, it's just a matter of "If... then..." thought processes.

I also have not passed any moral judgment on whether I consider such a thing right or wrong, fair or cheating. I only stated that IT CAN BE DONE, and laid out how that might happen.

Sorry to hear that you would prefer to have me banned for thinking such dangerous thoughts. I certainly hope my thought exercises and musings on same won't bring about the end of the GT universe...
 
I hope you get banned stop spreading this around.

I find it bemusing how so many people (myself included) are jumping on this....
 
They earn them honestly, like we all should.
 
Okay, if you're at the position where you can buy the X2010 (you have to be Level 40 and have 20,000,000 credits), you can get as many as you want, for free.

Save your game data to a thumb drive.
Open the game, then go and buy the X2010 in whatever color you want.
Send it to another account - either a dummy account that you set up, or a trusted friend who can send it back.
Quit the game, and delete the saved data (NOT the saved data that you kept a copy of BEFORE you bought the car! - You should still have that saved data on your thumb drive!)
Log into your dummy account, open the game, and send the car back to yourself at your regular account.
Log back into your regular account, copy your saved game data back to the hard drive (this was the copy you made BEFORE you bought the X2010, so it's still got all your money in it, like you never bought it at all), open the game, and receive the car from your other account.
VOILA! - You've now got (a) a shiny, brand new X2010, AND (b) you still have your 20,000,000 credits.

You can do this once per day, so in a few weeks you should have all the colors except the ones that are only available by winning the Vettel Challenge.

That's the theory, anyway. I haven't done this, because I'm not at Level 40 yet. I'm at L33 B-spec and L32 A-spec, grinding my way towards being able to buy my very own X2010...

Lol there is no need to explain this as the OP said he is level 24, clearly far from level 40.

And whoever said he should get banned for spreading this around.....Lol you need to get laid...Just relax.
 
Lol there is no need to explain this as the OP said he is level 24, clearly far from level 40.

And whoever said he should get banned for spreading this around.....Lol you need to get laid...Just relax.

If someone has paid good money to play a game and then works out how long it will take to do it normaly, then that person will indeed take a very long time to even get somewhere near to doing it.

GT5 from level 25 onwards takes ages to do, each gap gets longer and you have to do more and more grinding, level 27 --28 takes a lot of 10k XP races to finish before you reach the next level. Then its silly after level 30 up to 40.

So its good to see the seasonal races are helping to take a cut off the grinding. the only good thing is B spec runs itself so ill be doing that when my A spec level reaches 30.

A car is only good if the person driving it is also good..............
 
Im never going to cheat in this game, I might aswel just throw 5 years of waiting plus the £45 down the drain.

But in terms of lasting long, am I glad that were getting updates, the longer this games last the better, for me its all about taking my time and 'living' the game, not rushing through and cheating.
 
And how really does this affect anyone if someone has 100 x1s? not in anything i dont get it people act as if the world ends if everoyone has x1..
 
Okay, if you're at the position where you can buy the X2010 (you have to be Level 40 and have 20,000,000 credits), you can get as many as you want, for free.

Save your game data to a thumb drive.
Open the game, then go and buy the X2010 in whatever color you want.
Send it to another account - either a dummy account that you set up, or a trusted friend who can send it back.
Quit the game, and delete the saved data (NOT the saved data that you kept a copy of BEFORE you bought the car! - You should still have that saved data on your thumb drive!)
Log into your dummy account, open the game, and send the car back to yourself at your regular account.
Log back into your regular account, copy your saved game data back to the hard drive (this was the copy you made BEFORE you bought the X2010, so it's still got all your money in it, like you never bought it at all), open the game, and receive the car from your other account.
VOILA! - You've now got (a) a shiny, brand new X2010, AND (b) you still have your 20,000,000 credits.

You can do this once per day, so in a few weeks you should have all the colors except the ones that are only available by winning the Vettel Challenge.

That's the theory, anyway. I haven't done this, because I'm not at Level 40 yet. I'm at L33 B-spec and L32 A-spec, grinding my way towards being able to buy my very own X2010...

And people were criticising PD for not allowing save game data to be transferred onto USB initially. Hmmm, I wonder why.
 
Kwicko suggested someone to reach level 40 and have 20 million. If anyone spend that much time in the game they should get any amount of cars they want. Instead of banning Kwicko I vote to ban the guy who design the A-spec levels.
 
how are people getting so many X1's? in the marketplace forum there is people trading like 20 x1's in all colors ... how are they doing it?
i want one but im level 24 and i still have a while to go

You get one from hitting level 35 on b-spec for sure.

The S. Vettel is gained from the S. Vettel challenge while the colors are purchsed for the 20M. I got my 2 x1s from trading here. I got an S. vettel for my Furai and a blue one for my CLK Touring car.

Uhhh.... for a Furai? I've seen some dumba$$ trades but that is pretty lame.
 
Just got my X1 last night from hitting level 35 on b-spec. No plans to drive it yet though. Seems pretty pointless to blow the already easy AI that far out of the water.
 
And how really does this affect anyone if someone has 100 x1s? not in anything i dont get it people act as if the world ends if everoyone has x1..

Thats those people that are too concerned about what others do with their time.
 
This discussion is pretty redundant at this point.
 
ive got black white pink carbon and the gay redbull one. im sure i could get any other color though LOL
 
Ahurm. Lock-button must be rusty.

As I said... thread is pretty redundant at this point. Go slow-chat somewhere else.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back