How are you guys > Leveling and earning credits?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReiszRie
  • 34 comments
  • 2,363 views
The Ferrari F1 seasonal at Eifel pays out 218,000 cr/win. Pretty easy to win at as well. And it's been extended until 3/16/2011. I just hope they replace it with similar races that will let me keep using the F1's.
 
not much help now but since no one else said it I'll tell you that a huge number of people, myself included leveled up do the glitch....from what I hear insiders have been doing it since Xmas which is how you can afford to buy all the cars. It took me Xmas to last week to get to 32 and 4 days doing the glitch to get to 40. I imagine that explains a lot of level 40 players experience.
As a bonus I earned $110m along the way.

I bought the game in the second week of January and i'm level 32 and have never glitched,duped or any other cheat or exploit. Every car, credits, and XP that I have has been gained through playing the game as intended. I find it quite laughable that people buy a "Racing game" and then complain about having to race to gain cars,credits and XP. That would be like buying a porn movie and then whining about it having S E X in it.:crazy:
 
Leveling up is simply a side-effect of enjoying and playing the game. No need to focus on it.
 
I'm actually a little surprised now whenever I hear the level up chime and the applause since I've stopped paying attention to where I'm at in the game and just play it to try different cars on different tracks and events. I'm pretty sure though that my b-spec has surpassed or is about to surpass my a-spec level thanks to the Widget.
 
well like you I drove my butt off to get to 32...thats 10m XP points total and its 24m MORE to get to 40. Once I realized that gettting to 40 meant endless grinding laps in a game that offers you 1)play the same races over and over(with occasional new seasonal content) 2) spend huge blocks of time doing endurance races- as your only rational option to advance, it was obvious that at 60 years old and with other hobbies and interest, I would not make level 40 this year. In case your not my age, let me tell you something, waiting a year for something is NOT your first choice at 60..each day is an exercise in hearing who, my age died yesterday or today. Sounds melodramatic but more truth than not..makes you want to experience things while you can :D So buying a racing game and glitching not only makes sense but I can assure you the glitch was racing at it finest, and like all good online races a real experience.

I bought the game in the second week of January and i'm level 32 and have never glitched,duped or any other cheat or exploit. Every car, credits, and XP that I have has been gained through playing the game as intended. I find it quite laughable that people buy a "Racing game" and then complain about having to race to gain cars,credits and XP. That would be like buying a porn movie and then whining about it having S E X in it.:crazy:
 
Back