How bored do you have to be ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BETOGTR
  • 18 comments
  • 1,985 views
Messages
486
Messages
BETOGTR
First of all I don´t want to start another epic battle between good and evil players that do or do not cheat their way to a complete garage.
I was just wondering how bored do you have to be to discover something like the money glitch ??
I mean up until now all the glitchs/exploits have been easy (to discover stuff)
Duping & Birthday glitch .- anyone could have thinked about themo
The crash the wall and get a gold in some licence.- some dude crashed and was like wtf I got gold :)
But what the hell was the person that discovered the money glitch doing ?? How can you come up with something like that ?
 
If the person found the gameplay to be engaging and the road to levelling up and earn decent credits entertaining. I doubt that person would have found it.

If the person is bored out of his skull and just arseing about I suppose it could be easily found.
 
Either by accident or they're the sort of person who buys a game and sees if they can break it.
 
Some people love tinkering looking for ways to glitch maps. It's pretty commmon that there is a way to get outside a map and that corner where it happens on SSR7 I have to imagine has had it's fair share of people just plain being rammed into it during tight cornering.

I don't' think finding that exit to the track was really all that tricky consideirng a lot of the glitches found in games (look back a halo, some of those super jump glitches were pretty crazy).

Once outside the track I doubt it was very long before someone drove the track while outside and realized "hey my lap counter just went up!".

It seems pretty complex if you aren't thinking about glitching a track, but for anyone who is thinking about it (and many are) I don't think it would be very hard o come up with at all.
 
Soft spotting is very common in video gaming, especially in the 3D gen. Doesn't really take much actually, just run along a wall until you find something that lets you right through. But yes I do agree, if your just sitting there looking for soft spots, then you got no life, unless of course your a tester and your getting to do it. But you can also find soft spots by accident. It could very well be possible some on ran right into that part of the wall at high speeds in ended up inside the wall. :)
 
months ago some guys already found out how to glitch the map
but just recently some one figured this out
 
how bored do YOU have to be to open a thread like this
 
Heh? What money glitch?

And how do you go of track?

Did i mis the threads?
 
I find irony in the timing of this glitch becoming popular the additional restrictions of the recently implemented 1.07 update.
 
In my opinion this glitch started from inside PD for whatever reasons.Do you really believe that somebody accidentally went inside that wall,knowing beforehand it can only be done with a GT-R and then as he found his way bellow the track(???!!!) figured out the go around lap thing on his own??Come on......
 
But what the hell was the person that discovered the money glitch doing ?? How can you come up with something like that ?


Maybe they're an out of work games tester just trying to keep their occupational skills sharp!


;)
 
My guess is that someone thought it would be cool to glitch out of the track and do donuts between the bridge piers and take pics in photo mode, then noticed his laps change while he was there and put 2 and 2 together
 
I don't see a reason to even wonder about some thing like that, because you'll probably be wondering for the rest of your life. I wonder why people do half the things they do.

'People' are a hard concept to understand; just some are more than others. :D
 
Back