How can i detemine the best PP for a car?

As the title says, I was wondering how can i determine the ideal pp for a car to be competitive?
PP doesn't matter. Two cars can have the same amount of PP and still be miles off each other. What really matters is what the car is set up for. A PP value is only meant to be a vague representation of the car's performance. Only way to find out is by testing.

That said, the PP system isn't perfect. There have been various exploits since launch, most of them being patched by simply not taking things such as suspension and gearing into consideration when calculating the PP value. But there are still some bugs, some of which allow you to lower the PP, even if it gives the car more performance.

Last edited:
PP doesn't matter. Two cars can have the same amount of PP and still be miles off each other. What really matters is what the car is set up for. A PP value is only meant to be a vague representation of the car's performance. Only way to find out is by testing.

That said, the PP system isn't perfect. There have been various exploits since launch, most of them being patched by simply not taking things such as suspension and gearing into consideration when calculating the PP value. But there are still some bugs, some of which allow you to lower the PP, even if it gives the car more performance.
Ok ty

Back