How can I get a Xj13 Chrome Line in the US?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ElusiveYeti
  • 13 comments
  • 1,476 views
Messages
35
Nepal
Himalayas
Messages
ElusiveYeti
I want a Jaguar Xj13 chrome line but I live in the USA. I heard you can only get one if you live in Europe. How can somebody in the USA get a Jaguar XJ13 chrome line?
 
I'm pretty sure it's impossible to obtain this car in the US. :(
 
Yes, it's a shame.
In Europe we are also not able to get the Chevrolet Camaro SS "Edge Special".
I managed to get the code but it doesn't work in Europe.
:ouch:
 
StarLight
Yes, it's a shame.
In Europe we are also not able to get the Chevrolet Camaro SS "Edge Special".
I managed to get the code but it doesn't work in Europe.
:ouch:

That sucks I want the edge special but is t it expired? Also are they tradeable?
 
How do you get the car in Europe I'm in England
 
I'm on Facebook so what do I do
 
loftylyons46
I'm on Facebook so what do I do

Gt5 take it to the track, play and you get the code.
 
Sorry I'm a bit thick I think do I go onto face book
 
loftylyons46
Sorry I'm a bit thick I think do I go onto face book

Go to FaceBook, search GT5 Take It To The Track play and you get a Life suit and XJ13 code.
 
loftylyons46
I'm on Facebook so what do I do

It's a game on there called shot in the dark google it or search on here
 
I'm not having any luck here guys
 
You can say all you like about you missing out on a chromeline, but we didn't get any free stealth cars for delayed dlc.
 
Back