How can you post replays directly to YouTube?

  • Thread starter Thread starter chuyler1
  • 9 comments
  • 914 views

chuyler1

Premium
Messages
4,547
United States
New Hampshire
Messages
chuyler1
It's probably a simple answer but what's the best way to get replays onto your computer so you can upload them to YouTube?
 
Get a decent camera and record it then upload it to youtube...
 
Use a DVR, burn it to DVD, put that in the computer and load it to youtube.
 
The best way as in the best quality?

That would have to be an HD PVR or a capture card.
 
Ok, so basically there is no "easy" way to do it. I have recorded it using my camera but I've seen some YouTube posts that are flawless and I wondered if there was a trick I didn't know about such as saving it as a file on your PS3 and copying it over to your computer.
 
Even if you could 'move' it to your computer I don't think your computer has software that could 'play' it. As the GT5_ Registry replays are reviewed by GTP Admins using the game; not a computer.

If you have a good HD webcam you can get pretty good quality for youtube-I have uploaded a couple of vids that way - not too difficult eh!
 
Ok, so basically there is no "easy" way to do it. I have recorded it using my camera but I've seen some YouTube posts that are flawless and I wondered if there was a trick I didn't know about such as saving it as a file on your PS3 and copying it over to your computer.

If its a flawless copy then it wouldve been how I said, DVR to DVD to Youtube. Cameras are faster but the quality is a lot worse plus they capture background noise.
 
You can find devices on ebay or computer shops that basically have an in-line cable that plugs in between your HDMI/composit and your TV and allows you to AV out to a recorder.
 
Anyone have any links to a tuner card for a laptop? There's lots and was wondering if anyone knew of any quality ones.
 
Anyone have any links to a tuner card for a laptop? There's lots and was wondering if anyone knew of any quality ones.

My dad uses one of these and I dont think he has any complaints. It's kind of big and I havent used it myself though.
 
Back