How can you tell how far away from the 1000 ticket you are?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 26 comments
  • 2,792 views
Messages
5,923
Australia
South Australia
Messages
GTP_Legendary724
Messages
Legendary724
Title ^^.

As in, how can you tell how many KM's you have driven or how many times you have taken to the track? Is there a statistic for it?
 
Profile tab. And if it shows in miles you just have to convert.
 
How come I don't remember getting this ticket...Would it pop up on the screen saying "1000" ticket or something or would I have just gotten a car ticket appearing?
 
Profile tab. And if it shows in miles you just have to convert.

So I have driven 1338km, is it 2000km I need to reach?
 
I don't remember getting anything either, and I have like 3600 kms or so. Is it a pretty obvious thing, or did it just blend in with the other prize cars?
 
I am up to 8,000 KMs now and I still haven't received it.
 
I am up to 8,000 KMs now and I still haven't received it.

Wow, isnt the other alternative to win or enter 100 races? Try that :dunce:
 
I'm over 2000km now and haven't got this one. Maybe it's 100 wins or races??
 
Maybe its just random between 100 races and 2000km???
 
What is the 1000 ticket?

To be honest, i dont know exactly, you just get it for driving 2000km or doing 100 races. No idea why its called the '1000 ticket' just gives you a car.👍
 
i got this 1000 ticket for driving 2000km cant remember what car i won, it said it could be for driving 2000km or entering e certain amount of races, Cant remember how many it said, it was just like when you win a car i got a ticket but didnt say what car i had won think its just random
 
Last edited:
I haven't received it either and on my profile it says I have done over 2000miles and have 125 race wins.:(
 
Im guessing i must have just not noticed when i got it, because i'm over 3000k and 111 wins right now. And i cant remember getting it lol
 
Does it have to be done in the same car?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Does it have to be done in the same car?

Nope,it seems to be random,i had 3,000kms and 109 races done before i got it,and i got the cheap ugly skyline "coupe" :(

Brother got the top road going corvette:tup:
 
To get the "1000 ticket" you have to drive 2000km or 100 races, what ever comes first ... the ticket will pop up when you have reached one of the goals, just like the lvl 5 ticket you get for completing beginner.

Click it and you will get a random car.

*It have to be in A.Spec
*Doesn't have to be in just one car, it's the total milage on all cars combined
*Doesn't have to be on just one track, it's the total milage on all tracks combined

I got a Yaris on my ticket :(
 
I got a daihatsu midget
 
Wow, isnt the other alternative to win or enter 100 races? Try that :dunce:

Nah, I've done like 300 races now. I'm pretty sure it's because 90% of my mileage is B-Spec.
 
I got mine after completed 2,700 miles in A Spec. Although I don't know what the conversion is though into km.
 
It said 100 races or 2000km for me. I got a Mazda RX-8.
 
I don't think I've taken to any track 100 times, unless it counts restarting challenges & licences.

thats false and if you still dont get it it might be that you have to finish that same race 100 times either way i have no idea about this whole thing only have guesses
 
Sorry to resurrect a slightly old thread but I've just been grinding the same track over and over and I got my second 1000 ticket. I also have 339 wins and 6,737.3 miles which is 10,842.63km. I didn't think we could get more than one.
 
Back