How close can you get to the wall?

  • Thread starter Thread starter twodogsgolden
  • 79 comments
  • 6,510 views
10441095_517952531664678_4703773030428810115_n.jpg
Man I love that nurb section. 👍
 
good enoug for me imo ;p
 

Attachments

  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    464 KB · Views: 16
The last thing one expects to see drifting. :lol:

An Sl? They're awesome, Mercedes in General are pretty smooth. That's mainly what I look for or try and tune for is smoothness and angle, and Mercedes get crazy angle.
 
this was pretty awesome ^^
 

Attachments

  • Trial Mountain Circuit_2.jpg
    Trial Mountain Circuit_2.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 17
About this close...(sorry for the crappy quality)
image.jpg
My new favourite track! I like it because you can go crazy and make lots of different lines, havent tried it online though
I hope you like it!
 


This is how close I get to the wall on Stowe after a few laps, it's funnier online tho but I only comeacross rooms filled with nonsense.
 


This is how close I get to the wall on Stowe after a few laps, it's funnier online tho but I only comeacross rooms filled with nonsense.

Those last few seconds tho! Good stuff :drool:
 
@DDK TRY_HARD I can share the setup if you're interested.
Well in fact I'm gonna post it on the appropriate section for anyone willing to try it.
 
86 day?
Edit: Not sure why the pics came out so small.. they were fine until i posted them.. oh well.

3161026e9d.png


Because 🤬 the High Speed Ring grounds-keeper
dd1a9d29bb.png


I would love to point out, dat fitment doe
2a6850f8ed.png


And a couple more to really sell the fact that this car is a work of art (& fitment) 👍
a987972481.png

49493b4023.png
"And a couple more to really sell the fact that this car is a work of art (& fitment)" Uhh, indeed they are! Would love to tandem against that beauty. Imma stay up once again today. Hope to see more of you guys if possible. Wanna take advantage of the freedom I have for now.

SIde Note: COllege and work are around the corner.
 
"And a couple more to really sell the fact that this car is a work of art (& fitment)" Uhh, indeed they are! Would love to tandem against that beauty. Imma stay up once again today. Hope to see more of you guys if possible. Wanna take advantage of the freedom I have for now.

SIde Note: COllege and work are around the corner.
Love this wall
@Tetsu_X and I runnin' the GVS tunnel!
s5ItwIN.jpg
​
 
I was there with the Yellow 300ZX. Those drifts were really close. Sometimes I even saw sparks :P
 
Back