How do i borrow cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hadisami8
  • 5 comments
  • 678 views
Messages
33
Messages
ClintBeastwood30
I'm on the community thing and I can only seem to gift cats to friends but not borrow them.
 
You have to go to 'Profile'
 
"I can only seem to gift CATS to friends"

LOL, LMAO!!!!

You go to someone's profile and underneath their drivers there should be some cars that you can borrow (if that person has shared any cars).
 
There aren't any cats in the game. :lol:

If you mean cars, then you can put cars online using the share with friends button, and you can borrow any of their online cars using Profie> Friend's name> cars row. Some People don't have any cars online and all you will see is a open box with a grey car symbol in it.
 
Thanks ALOT guys , I'm so dumb. And it wad meant to be cars , damn iPod!
 
There aren't any cats in the game. :lol:

If you mean cars, then you can put cars online using the share with friends button, and you can borrow any of their online cars using Profie> Friend's name> cars row. Some People don't have any cars online and all you will see is a open box with a grey car symbol in it.
What about the Jaguars?

Edit: The Mercury Cougar also, but maybe that's stretching it...
 
Back