zedfonsie Messages 2,186 Messages zedfonsie Mar 20, 2011 #1 When people leave online rooms they have something different then bye I was wondering how do you change your leaving message?
When people leave online rooms they have something different then bye I was wondering how do you change your leaving message?
xX_F Alonso_Xx (Banned) Messages 608 Messages mu675 Mar 20, 2011 #2 On your GT5 'My Home', bottom left hand corner there is an option auto-messages or something. Mine is 'so long suckers!'
On your GT5 'My Home', bottom left hand corner there is an option auto-messages or something. Mine is 'so long suckers!'
atiger Messages 1,134 Melbourne Mar 20, 2011 #3 Look in options, the gear symbol on gtlife. Something about messages. Sorry I can't be more clear, but it's not hard to change.
Look in options, the gear symbol on gtlife. Something about messages. Sorry I can't be more clear, but it's not hard to change.
V8 Rumble Messages 559 CT Messages SUBY25 Mar 20, 2011 #4 zedfonsie When people leave online rooms they have something different then bye I was wondering how do you change your leaving message? Click to expand... The settings tab on the left side on your GTLife page will have the menu for your greeting options if my memory serves me right.
zedfonsie When people leave online rooms they have something different then bye I was wondering how do you change your leaving message? Click to expand... The settings tab on the left side on your GTLife page will have the menu for your greeting options if my memory serves me right.