How do I choose just one car for everyone in open lobbys

  • Thread starter Thread starter Simracer100
  • 3 comments
  • 622 views
Messages
10
Hi Guys.
I've seen videos of one model races online.
Could someone please tell me on how to set this up?

Thanks.
 
The host of the room chooses which car or cars can be used for the room. If the host chooses just one car then that's all anyone else who is in the room can choose. So the host can pick one from the online available list (rather than your favorites) that is available to everyone and then you are all running the same car & same tune.
 
So if I wanted to do a Chevy Camaro vs Dodge challenger competition I could do that.
Gonna try it out thanks.
 
Wait, I thought I could still use the car I came in with as well as pick one.
 
Back