How do i delete car livery

Go to GT Auto, livery editor, then bottom left there will be an option to restore original livery

That doesn't DELETE a livery but replaces it with the original. To DELETE a livery, go into GT Auto > Livery Editor > Open Existing. When the livery list pops up, go over to the livery you want to delete, triangle (as @Nuschel01 inferred) and it'll give you the option to delete.

How do I delete a car livery either from home or the car livery editor

Not sure if you ever got the answer to this, but if you wanted to know how to delete a livery from the "My Items" section under My Library in GT Auto, I finally found out how to do it.

1. In the GT7 World Map, choose the "Showcase" location (it's the "Magnifying Glass" icon in the bottom left area of the screen).
2. On the left side of the next screen, choose "My Items" under the "My Library" section.
3. Under the "Content Type" menu, choose "Styles" (it has a little car symbol next to it).
4. All of the Liveries you have saved from GT Auto from other user created liveries will be displayed.
5. Move to the Livery you want to delete and press the X (cross) button.
6. A new window appears showing the Livery, but more importantly, you will see the option "Delete". Choose this to remove the Livery from your "My Items" section.

Why they didn't think to put a Delete ability from GT Auto's Livery section where you can download other user created Liveries is puzzling to me.

Hope this helps!
-Philarious

Back