How do I get 15th Anniversary cars?

Either buy the 15th anniversary edition of the game, or take a risk and buy the code(s) from someone on ebay and hope you don't get ripped off.

I bought torque and velocity packs (10 cars) from a German girl (Nightflower or something like that) on eBay.co.uk. Trusted supplier, no risk. £6.99 for the two packs. She sends the codes in an eBay email to you within 24 hrs.

Best way is to find a way to go back in time, around november - pre-order and.....voila, pre-order bonuses/AE cars!

I bought torque and velocity packs (10 cars) from a German girl (Nightflower or something like that) on eBay.co.uk. Trusted supplier, no risk. £6.99 for the two packs. She sends the codes in an eBay email to you within 24 hrs.
I bought this too but;
(Copy/paste from another thread)

//So how do I get the downloaded AE cars to show up in game?

I have tried the code(s) in several places (account management in xmb, ps store and directly in GT6), and it downloads and then installs, but no go. The cars are not in the game, not in dealerships or my garage.

Strange thing though, I can use the code in all these places - and DL - several times. Did I buy a crack?
Note too, that when I have DL the M4 and the Hudson, I have had system errors on both occasions, but once restarted they have both worked.//

Ideas?

i got gt6 this christmas and it came with a velocity pack , and i bought the other 4 packs on ebay.

2 pack where from moonlightflower88 , and 2 from some other person i got the codes within 24 hours and all 4 of them worked perfectly

i got gt6 this christmas and it came with a velocity pack , and i bought the other 4 packs on ebay.

2 pack where from moonlightflower88 , and 2 from some other person i got the codes within 24 hours and all 4 of them worked perfectly
I bought my codes from her too, and they download and install, but never show up in game.

I bought my codes from her too, and they download and install, but never show up in game.
I have seen numerous outrageous bugs in this game which only 1 or 2 people say they have experienced, and which go away on re-installing the game. Perhaps this is one of them? Save your game data to a USB and reinstall the game. The behaviour you are describing sounds very buggy.

The cars should just 'show up' as you start the game, unlike GT5 where we had to import them into the game while in-game.

I have seen numerous outrageous bugs in this game which only 1 or 2 people say they have experienced, and which go away on re-installing the game. Perhaps this is one of them? Save your game data to a USB and reinstall the game. The behaviour you are describing sounds very buggy.

The cars should just 'show up' as you start the game, unlike GT5 where we had to import them into the game while in-game.
I've been scanning these forums about this issue, and at this point I am fairly certain that my problem is that I have a US disc. I'll get a EU disc during the day and check. If that doesn't solve anything, I'll try a reinstall.

I've been scanning these forums about this issue, and at this point I am fairly certain that my problem is that I have a US disc. I'll get a EU disc during the day and check. If that doesn't solve anything, I'll try a reinstall.
Aha....It says Sweden as your ID, (mine's special too ;)) so I never thought to ask. If you're playing with a US disk, doesn't that mean you have a US Playstation? (EU is PAL). Then there's nothing you can do. The codes are 'region specific'. The easiest solution is probably to find US region codes on ebay.

Aha....It says Sweden as your ID, (mine's special too ;)) so I never thought to ask. If you're playing with a US disk, doesn't that mean you have a US Playstation? (EU is PAL). Then there's nothing you can do. The codes are 'region specific'. The easiest solution is probably to find US region codes on ebay.
While the codes are region specific, games shouldn't be. I live in Belgium (PAL) and got a game in Japan this summer (NTSC). No problems whatsoever...

To get them, go to the store icon on the left hand side of the menu. Enter your code, and you get the cars installed into your garage :).

While the codes are region specific, games shouldn't be. I live in Belgium (PAL) and got a game in Japan this summer (NTSC). No problems whatsoever...
Yes, I was wrong there. Seems if his TV can handle PAL he's OK.

The really sad part is that it seems that the US discs are the only ones troubled by this.

A PAL disc should solve my problems.

As of this date, is there any way to get the 15th Anniversary cars? I got the 5 from my PSN pre-order, and would like to have them all as I have purchased every other car in the game.

Back