Hello, i was just wondering how many cars do you need in your garage to get chrome paint all the time?..
I dont like chrome paint but people only seem to want chrome paint chips for cars these days...
Hello, i was just wondering how many cars do you need in your garage to get chrome paint all the time?..
I dont like chrome paint but people only seem to want chrome paint chips for cars these days...
Completely random. But people believe every 30th car you get a matte and in very rare occasions, a chrome paint. I'm on my way to my 30th car, so I can tell you what I got. On the other hand, trading is a lot easier to obtain one.
There's only Gold and Chrome paint. That's it.
I could send you one of eachlater on, if someone doesn't send earlier.
I'd like 2 random paints of your choice, or 2-3 museum cards at random. Let me know.
Well, there is two ways to get chrome.
Every 30 cars you get, the game rewards you with a rare paint, usually, it's a matte color, but occasionally you may get chrome.
Or, if you want your chrome now, you can trade for it. But I don't recommend that. Too risky.
I have 630+ cars and I've gotten silver chrome twice, but not any gold chrome.