How do I get support? The new patch lost all my progress.

United States
United States
How do I get support? The new patch lost all my progress. I was playing 2 days ago. The new 1.08 patch was already downloaded on my system. It loaded and restarted the game. Then I was back at square one. Telling me where the used car lot was and to buy a car. I bought a used car and my collection progress was back at 0 but if I look at my profile it says I’m level 16 and still has my licenses.

What happened? How can I restore my data?

Solution
How do I get support?
Contact your local PlayStation support.

GTPlanet is nothing to do with Gran Turismo. We're an independent media site - and this section of the site is for support with issues on GTPlanet.

We do have an extensive Gran Turismo 7 forum, and some people are reporting similar issues, but ultimately we have no capability of any kind to resolve technical issues with the game because we have nothing to do with the game.
How do I get support?
Contact your local PlayStation support.

GTPlanet is nothing to do with Gran Turismo. We're an independent media site - and this section of the site is for support with issues on GTPlanet.

We do have an extensive Gran Turismo 7 forum, and some people are reporting similar issues, but ultimately we have no capability of any kind to resolve technical issues with the game because we have nothing to do with the game.

Solution
Thank you that’s why I ask I couldn’t find anything on the grand tourismo website so I was asking here. Didn’t realize I had to contact Sony but it makes sense since it’s a Sony exclusive.

I would like to hear if you got your progress back because the same happened to me i tried contacting my local ps support but they were closed for 2day, will have to contact them tomorrow.
So no my game is still completely broken. I talked to Sony and tried a bunch of stuff. None worked. Right now I cannot do a single race from the world map. Soo frustrating. I’m going to ask for a refund if they can’t fix it because the game is absolutely worthless right now. :(

So no my game is still completely broken. I talked to Sony and tried a bunch of stuff. None worked. Right now I cannot do a single race from the world map. Soo frustrating. I’m going to ask for a refund if they can’t fix it because the game is absolutely worthless right now. :(
I also got in touch with sony they suggested restoring my licenses and rebuilding my database but it didnt work... Hope they adress this in a patch or something beacuse i dont want to ask for a refund....

I also got in touch with sony they suggested restoring my licenses and rebuilding my database but it didnt work... Hope they adress this in a patch or something beacuse i dont want to ask for a refund....
I have the exactly same problem - Lost all my progres and had to start completely over and now i am stuck in GT café and have an unplayable gt 7 :(

Back