how do i get the 97 supra rz?

Grabiha
do i have to win a certain race/championship? ive been looking at the used car after EVERY RACE.. still no sign of the 97 supra.. how do i get it?:grumpy::grumpy:

Im also looking into this, Ive been seeing them in races and i cant even get it.. I have this obsession with trying to make it like what i wanna do to mine in real life. but. also.. i noticed the used cars arent premium cars... does this mean the supra in that game will not have the option of playing on the inside of the car ??? if so that really sucks cuz i hate any other view than the steering wheel view.

omg i got the same problem, i am looking vor 97' supra for 3 months. if somebody can send im to me it would be a great help. my name is GeneralHenk0

many thx

dylanpeeters93
omg i got the same problem, i am looking vor 97' supra for 3 months. if somebody can send im to me it would be a great help. my name is GeneralHenk0

many thx

Send me fr and I will send you one, I've got 3

do i have to win a certain race/championship? ive been looking at the used car after EVERY RACE.. still no sign of the 97 supra.. how do i get it?:grumpy::grumpy:

If you still want a supra send me a friend request, iv got an extra one i don't use.
my psn name is leighcox_82

Well if anyone wants one I have got loads and got some 0/0/0 ones so let me know if you wanna trade :D

Based on his PSN Account, he's recently started playing GT5 (at least on this account). Gran Turismo 5 game was released on 2010, Online was closed on 2014...
If you want to play or do Online stuff then i guess you better get Gran Turismo 6.

Also Nice Supra you got there...

Stop lying dude...

Back