How do I get the 991 GT3RS?

• Thread starter Denn700
  • 10 comments
United States
United States
I know I can rent it but I want to drive the stock version. Also, is there a way I can play a stock car on a track without having to jump through hoops to play the same track over and over? What happened to Rivals mode?

Car will be unlocked to buy once you finish the single player career.
Other than that it can show up as a reward in Forzathon or as a rewards when leveling up or its in a lootcrate.

For those who want this car as bad as i do: participate in the Valentines rivals event (Ford GT@ Daytona) to get it. I dont know when this event ends but the GT3 is the gift car.

I missed out on this car. It sure would be nice to be able to race the cars from the beginning instead of locking them all. I bought this game the day it came out and has been what 6 or 7 months and I still don’t have the car?
I hope they get rid of locked car format and also give us back the Rivals mode by class like in the other Forza games.

I wanted this car so much I bought another game to use it in. :lol:

Well not entirely for that car alone, but FM7 is collecting dust now partially thanks to the locked cars and the unfixed glitches/ annoyances. Sadly FM7 overall was a dud in my opinion, not a good quality experience, but thankfully there are many other racers to chose from these days.

I wanted this car so much I bought another game to use it in. :lol:

Well not entirely for that car alone, but FM7 is collecting dust now partially thanks to the locked cars and the unfixed glitches/ annoyances. Sadly FM7 overall was a dud in my opinion, not a good quality experience, but thankfully there are many other racers to chose from these days.

This.

With so many cars locked with no way of getting them unless you played the game constantly, it turned me off from playing the game constantly. I don't think I've touched the game since Jan or Feb.

Now I have a large backlog of DLC cars that I would have to wait 30 minutes for them to be added into my garage since I got the VIP crap...so even less of an incentive to play the game.

This.

With so many cars locked with no way of getting them unless you played the game constantly, it turned me off from playing the game constantly. I don't think I've touched the game since Jan or Feb.

Now I have a large backlog of DLC cars that I would have to wait 30 minutes for them to be added into my garage since I got the VIP crap...so even less of an incentive to play the game.

WAIT, you're complaining because you have to wait 30 minutes for the VIP content to download? You paid for it. Wow. What do you do when your game updates?

WAIT, you're complaining because you have to wait 30 minutes for the VIP content to download? You paid for it. Wow. What do you do when your game updates?
Easy, go do something else because I don't have to sit there constantly pressing a button to make the game update. Unless they changed something where all the VIP cars are automatically put into your garage instead of having to go through each one to retrieve them.

Thank you Turn 10! I can’t wait to play the 16 and 19 GT3RS when I get home from vacation.
Now add a few of the regular GT3’s, 997,991 and 991.2 and A BMW M4 CS and so will be in heaven. Unlocking the cars is the best morning be ever in my opinion!

Back