How do i get the cpu not to race dirty against me?

• Thread starter Mmiles33
  • 17 comments
Every race in career mode I rammed so many times when I try to make a pass.

I'm not sure what you mean. How are you being rammed while passing? Do you mean you're beside a car in a corner and that car is running into you? Are you getting rammed from behind? Are you being rammed after you've got ahead of them?

I'm not sure what you mean. How are you being rammed while passing? Do you mean you're beside a car in a corner and that car is running into you? Are you getting rammed from behind? Are you being rammed after you've got ahead of them?
I mean im getting rammed from behind and after i've gone ahead of them. Usually beause i cut them off on turns.

I mean im getting rammed from behind and after i've gone ahead of them. Usually beause i cut them off on turns.

The AI isn't programmed to massage oil into your ego. It's programmed to do what a human would do.

When you cut off a human like that, most of the time they'll rage and "forget" to brake to teach you a lesson. Hell, I'm not beyond giving people who cut me off a bit of a tap just to remind them of what can go wrong when they drive like morons.

The AI isn't programmed to massage oil into your ego. It's programmed to do what a human would do.

When you cut off a human like that, most of the time they'll rage and "forget" to brake to teach you a lesson. Hell, I'm not beyond giving people who cut me off a bit of a tap just to remind them of what can go wrong when they drive like morons.
Correction: It's programmed to do what a maniac would do.

Some people like clean and competitive racing you know?

I stand by what I said originally. It's programmed to do whatever the human on the other end would do.

I'm not sure if you've ever raced online in public rooms, but somewhere between two thirds and six fifths of people are maniacs. That's just reality. So most of those Drivatars are mimicking the style of a maniac, or at best a very aggressive person.

But I've seen plenty of FM5 videos now with very clean racing, most where the AI are more courteous than the player. The Drivatars seem to be improving as they get more data, and as people learn not to drive like nutsacks.

This problem existed in previous Forza games prior to Driveatar. It seems AI cars in Forza are more ram happy than normal, so much is the case I sometimes save my replays where I get a win without bringing up a caution (the warning triangle sign thing by your lap time). I find in GT, I can easily win a race without any contact, but I would say the AI is much less aggressive in those games.

This problem existed in previous Forza games prior to Driveatar. It seems AI cars in Forza are more ram happy than normal, so much is the case I sometimes save my replays where I get a win without bringing up a caution (the warning triangle sign thing by your lap time). I find in GT, I can easily win a race without any contact, but I would say the AI is much less aggressive in those games.
Some of them are odd. Apparently you get a caution lap time if you draft off someone. I've also gotten them for no contact made with anyone.

GT is easy because once they start moving towards you you've got about a week to move out of the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hQYnHXf9Hlg#t=1303

Tell me that's not amazing AI.

Some of them are odd. Apparently you get a caution lap time if you draft off someone. I've also gotten them for no contact made with anyone.

It's because drafting someone is getting an assist it flags the lap so its not comparable with clean ( no cuts, assists, collisions) laps.

You even get a triangle if another car drafts you too closely because it acts like a rear spoiler and affects your lap time.

Back