How do i get this game??

• Thread starter Zach9569
  • 17 comments
zach9569
Hey guys i am new to this site and i was wondering how i get this game. Can i try my luck on ebay or is there another alternative? TIA

You're fighting an uphill battle - aside from the GT Concepts (which also were released between GT3 and GT4), GT4 Prologue is the rarest GT to be sold in shops. Add into that it was never actually sold in the US, so you'll need a PS2 that can read PAL or Japanese NTSC games.

And that's before you can find a copy! Which, yes, will probably be found on eBay.

actually, I've had better luck on Amazon finding some of the more obscure games. take a peek there, too.

Im in the UK and have gran turismo 4 prologue, it's brilliant.

Mine even came with the bonus making of GT4P.

If you can get your ps2 to play pal games then get on ebay uk and ask sellers if they will ship to your country because theres quite a few on the uk ebay.

---EDIT---

Just realised how old this thread is lol.

Ha I'm glad they didn't get the game. Our games are better than their games they get all the crap ones, and we get all the best latest versions.

With the release of GT Sport. I decided to buy GT4 Prologue. Mainly to have it as a collection, since I have no way of playing it, unless I import a Japanese PS2. I also bought Gran Turismo Concept 2001 Tokyo, just for collection purposes too. That’s still on the way from Japan.
F74F968D-7E52-4ECF-A921-D723D2815F41.jpeg
09A4AE88-8A24-4DEE-AABD-AB013930661F.jpeg
739135A6-40CD-41D6-B8E8-99336571CEAF.jpeg

Last edited:
I think there's a way to mod your PS2 to read Japanese and PAL discs. Do some homework on it maybe?
I don't want to talk about those kind of stuff since i think it's not allowed to about "illegal" stuff or whatever.

But i believe you could ether hard mod your PS2 with mod chips and such or soft mod with the Free Mcboot. You can Google it.

I don't want to talk about those kind of stuff since i think it's not allowed to about "illegal" stuff or whatever.

But i believe you could ether hard mod your PS2 with mod chips and such or soft mod with the Free Mcboot. You can Google it.
Is it illegal? I didn't think it was, as there's no real online thing on PS2, but then again, I don't do research on these things. :dunce:

Latest Posts

Back