1 10R Messages 17 Feb 16, 2013 #1 There is a black global symbol on the back of the box with a number 2. Does that mean I have a UK/EU region? Or is there some other identifier?
There is a black global symbol on the back of the box with a number 2. Does that mean I have a UK/EU region? Or is there some other identifier?
shepzki -.-. .- -... -... .- --. Premium Messages 3,300 England Messages shepzki Feb 16, 2013 #2 On the spine of the case will be a 9 digit identifier, if it's UK/EU it will be BCES 00569.
1 10R Messages 17 Feb 16, 2013 #4 shepzki On the spine of the case will be a 9 digit identifier, if it's UK/EU it will be BCES 00569. Click to expand... Thanks! Now I understand why DLC never worked. Guess it may be time to switch to a US version.
shepzki On the spine of the case will be a 9 digit identifier, if it's UK/EU it will be BCES 00569. Click to expand... Thanks! Now I understand why DLC never worked. Guess it may be time to switch to a US version.