How do I send/receive ghost car lap times to/from my PSN friend?

My friend keeps cheeseing himself up to be the best GT Sport driver in the world, and I would like to shut him up by crushing his lap-times in the same car. Problem is we never are on PSN at the same time, so someone suggested we send each other our ghost car, to compete against each others best lap times, as it would be the closest thing to directly racing against each other we can do.
However, after looking for 30 minutes last night, I can not seem to find where in PSN/GT Sport I can do that. Can it even be done?

Thanks

Can't be done.

You can share your replays online so each other can download and watch, but you cannot use them as ghosts in Arcade TT mode. :grumpy:

My friend keeps cheeseing himself up to be the best GT Sport driver in the world, and I would like to shut him up by crushing his lap-times in the same car. Problem is we never are on PSN at the same time, so someone suggested we send each other our ghost car, to compete against each others best lap times, as it would be the closest thing to directly racing against each other we can do.
However, after looking for 30 minutes last night, I can not seem to find where in PSN/GT Sport I can do that. Can it even be done?

Thanks

You can do it albeit limited by doing the circuit experience tracks.

Your PSN friends times will show up in the lap times box along side your own.

You'll then be able to try and best eachothers times whenever one of you takes the top spot.

It’s why I play Driveclub instead of this...the time trials against your PSN friends and worldwide scores on any car and track combo is still addictive to this day :cheers: I’m
amazed it hasn’t been implemented in this game yet

It's really strange that this is not possible. Also that we dont have online rankings in time trial. In older GT game (the one with GT Academy) we could download ghost cars of top 10 and had a top xxx list for every track and car. Why did PD not implement this?

We are competing with a friend on Monza in the Track missions with the Ferrari. Otherwise it's not possible with friends. But even there I can not load friends ghosts.

Also I was a wheel racer for xx years and now playing with a controller, it's a nightmare. Are there some "best settings"? I tried the sensivity on 7 but that's even worse because it's so reactive. Most of the time I cant hit the apex because I do not have a feeling in my fingers. I can only steer full left full right. So most of the time that leads to under or oversteering.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back