How do i unlock GoodWood Hillclimb in Free run?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDM SRE70
  • 9 comments
  • 12,034 views
Messages
1,877
Australia
Royale Natio Touge
Messages
JDM_Tuning-JZE70
I have gold in all Goodwood events.
 
This is odd. Did anyone manage to unlock goodwood for free run yet or is it impossible?
 
Consider the fact that you never get the "Next Lap Invalidated" message while running the course. There are no laps, therefor you can't really run it freely.
 
It can't be unlocked for free run but you can use it in time trial which is just one x button press extra (telling it to use the car you're already in), the only problem with Goodwood is that it has rain so karts aren't allowed :(
 
Hey thanks, I've been wondering how to get back there without doing the official event.

I'll definitely be trying this out later tonight.
 
good wood is a loop, if you count the non-timed parts, it would be good if we could drive the whole thing, even better a mix of the hill and the rally stage would be awesome!
 
I hope they will add the actual Goodwood race track sometimes in the future, where they race the Revival races...
 
I hope they will add the actual Goodwood race track sometimes in the future, where they race the Revival races...
Rumors say that it is being scanned, there was a source but it's lost somewhere in the news thread.
 
Rumors say that it is being scanned, there was a source but it's lost somewhere in the news thread.
Great news indeed. I hope it's true!!
 
Back