Cavallo Rosso Messages 179 Messages Rulerzigzag Dec 8, 2010 #1 I really, really want this car, and I don't now where it is. I also want to race in the All Stars race and still can't find a racing car....
I really, really want this car, and I don't now where it is. I also want to race in the All Stars race and still can't find a racing car....
Denilson ::::: PURE ::::: Premium Messages 4,881 Stockholm Messages chorda / GTP_chorda Dec 8, 2010 #2 Cavallo Rosso I really, really want this car, and I don't now where it is. I also want to race in the All Stars race and still can't find a racing car.... Click to expand... you cant win it.. it comes with the CE or SE-edition.. nothing else..
Cavallo Rosso I really, really want this car, and I don't now where it is. I also want to race in the All Stars race and still can't find a racing car.... Click to expand... you cant win it.. it comes with the CE or SE-edition.. nothing else..
V VanderbroTT Messages 241 Messages VanderbroTT Dec 8, 2010 #4 Cavallo Rosso I really, really want this car, and I don't now where it is. I also want to race in the All Stars race and still can't find a racing car.... Click to expand... Seriously? Buy a race car or tune a car so you can match or surpass the competition...
Cavallo Rosso I really, really want this car, and I don't now where it is. I also want to race in the All Stars race and still can't find a racing car.... Click to expand... Seriously? Buy a race car or tune a car so you can match or surpass the competition...
Cavallo Rosso Messages 179 Messages Rulerzigzag Dec 8, 2010 #5 So few race cars available in the Dealerships, so the only way is to apply racing mods then?
xagt393 Messages 102 Messages xagt393 Dec 8, 2010 #7 Rosso, want a race car? I heard its your birthday today.