bruceadams1 Messages 16 Messages reddevil00 May 17, 2011 #1 How do I win a car that i don't have one a race I already beat ? I know that there are more than one car for each race. Some info is better than none.
How do I win a car that i don't have one a race I already beat ? I know that there are more than one car for each race. Some info is better than none.
justinother2001 Messages 281 Messages Gen_Desnootz ; GTP_Desnootz May 17, 2011 #3 Maybe you can rephrase your question for us?
bruceadams1 Messages 16 Messages reddevil00 May 17, 2011 #4 Say I beat a race and win a car, how do I win a different car for that race ?
justinother2001 Messages 281 Messages Gen_Desnootz ; GTP_Desnootz May 17, 2011 #5 You don't. There's a post somewhere around the FAQs that list the prize cars for each race. You only win one car per race, once. You can't double up on prize cars.
You don't. There's a post somewhere around the FAQs that list the prize cars for each race. You only win one car per race, once. You can't double up on prize cars.
stanong11 Messages 127 Messages stanong11 May 17, 2011 #6 You mean in A spec game? There's only 1 prize car for winning a race. And it's fixed. Or you mean pink slip race on-line?
You mean in A spec game? There's only 1 prize car for winning a race. And it's fixed. Or you mean pink slip race on-line?
jedi09 Messages 640 Cali Messages SocalsZHP May 17, 2011 #7 Yeah one car per race, its not like GT4 (if my memory serves me right).
GTP_Monkey May the force be with you Premium Messages 3,024 Top Valley, NG5 May 17, 2011 #8 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134047
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,140 Scotland Messages GTP_daan May 17, 2011 #9 And I think we're done here.